on 11 July 2011
Got this pool recently as my 10 year old wanted a party at home with water, so this seemed a good choice. I was initially put off by the price but am glad I went for it. It was easy enough to inflate with a pump hooked up to the car. There are 2 independent rings to inflate, and it's still up 6 weeks later and hasn't lost much air at all. The pool is big enough for our family, our teen doesn't tend to go in it but the other 3 aged 7, 10 and 11 have all been in it, and we've had up to 4 children in it at a time. It does take a while to fill and for some reason our hose won't sit in it like it did in our round pool, so we have to stand there holdling it while it fills, but that's only a little thing. It has a plug for easy emptying, and the material seems quite robust on the bottom. All in all we're very pleased with it, and love the shape which just makes it a bit different.
on 11 November 2014
brill
on 12 September 2012
Hours and hours of fun have been had with this pool. Took a little longer to inflat & to fill but well worth the extra effort as the pool was more than big enough to keep 2 girls more than happy.
on 19 July 2013
this pool is fantastic, lovely size and pools were sold out everywhere couldnt even get one, so ordered this, only took 3 days to come from Frankfurt!! Great service and price is great too!
on 24 July 2013
Brought this as a replacement to our current paddling pool, item is exactly as described, great quality and arrived very well packaged. Our sons love this and are looking to enjoying throughout the summer holidays
on 27 July 2013
My grandson loves this pool which is capacious enough for 3 or 4 children between ages 5 to 10 to enjoy. It appears to be robustly made. It only takes a couple of minutes to inflate/deflate with an electric pump. Don't even think about trying to do so in any other way! The biggest drawback is the lack of a drain plug to empty the pool. When half filled with water it is impossible to move or tip over. Even with only about 2 inches of water it is too much for 2 adults to move. I am resigned to bailing it out by the bucket load after each use.
on 28 July 2013
This is a lovely paddling pool. Our 9 and 6 year olds had outgrown the little paddling pool we had and this is a great upgrade in terms of size & how it's decorated.
However, I'm pretty sure that, at the time I ordered, the description said that there was a drainage plug, as did one of the other reviews. We came to empty it today after a couple of days use and found that there wasn't one - pretty disappointed given that this was a key reason for selecting this pool.
on 4 January 2014
Really nice pool for my two kids its better than the usual round ones. I only gave it 3 stars because we only used it twice and then one of the blow up rings kept deflating, couldn't find a hole anywhere, got fed up with pumping it back up every 5 minutes so didn't use it again. So even though its a nice looking and relatively good price pool, it was a complete waste of time and money for me.
on 25 October 2013
It was alright, but took ages to get inflated and popped the second day we used it, even though it was on flat ground without stones or anything, not sure if it was because it was so hot this summer that it just could not cope with the sun or something, but two days use and then a puncture we could not find, so it ended up in the bin! Perhaps I was just unlucky with this product, who knows!
on 18 August 2013
Ideal size for three children (ages 5,9 & 12yrs) it looks pretty too. Only used it three times so far but appears well made. Also bought an electric pump which took only 40 seconds for both rings to be blown up.
I had numerous emails telling me the delivery date, at least 3 weeks to wait only for it to arrive in four days! All happy!