on 5 September 2011
We bought this as one of our son's 5th birthday presents. He has really enjoyed playing with it and making up his own 'emergencies'! I would recommend buying the Playmobil - 4269 Police with Thief set as well, so that you get a baddie to cart off to jail. The number of small accessories that come in the boot of the car is really impressive - cones, megaphone, signs, different hats etc. - although how many of these we will be able to find in a couple of weeks is another matter! I agree entirely with the other reviewers - the flashing lights look really good and are much better without an annoying siren sound (which I always associate with cheap and tacky toys). Regarding the placing of figures inside, it's easy when you know how - put a 'standing' figure's feet into the footwell, then simply push the tummy and he will sit down perfectly. Playmobil have made a very durable vehicle with lots of play potential. Highly recommended!
on 9 April 2010
I bought this for my friends little boy's 5th birthday, and he was delighted when he opened the wrapping paper! He put it together with Daddy fairly easily and it was the best present of the day! I thought that the doors opened, but they don't, but the boot does open, and the roof can be removed so he can get the "baddies in the back to take them to prison"!! I think he's still enjoying it, have no idea about durability as he has only had it a couple of weeks. Overall, he was very pleased, so I in turn am also pleased with my purchase.
on 30 August 2011
two robust boys love this toy and its played with every day - great lights and no annoying siren noise. Comes with lots of little parts and men can be hard to seat in the front seats but a definite hit with our two - police van and station swiftly followed
on 13 November 2010
My 3-year-old got the police station last Christmas but broke down crying when he saw the police car in the catalogue a while later: "We forgot to buy the police car! I should have had that for Christmas with the police station!". So we had to get this for his birthday and there are no regrets! It's a great toy and my son plays with the car much more than the police station!

The lights will flash but there's no horrible siren sounds! Yay!!

Very durable. Playmobil is generally just great.
on 12 July 2013
Bought as an xmas present for my son. He loves it. Playmobil is quite expensive however it is robust and easy to play with. It is good quality. I will say to as with most things these days you have to put it together yourself, however it was not difficult but I would recommend taking it out of the box and putting it together before giving it as a present so that the child can play with it straight away.
on 10 May 2012
Our Grandson loved this Patrol Car - hours of fun and I know as I was 'helping' him to create stories to play.
on 10 November 2013
This is an excellent toy just what we have come to expect from playmobil our grandson loves playing with it
on 24 March 2014
Bought for a +3yo nephew. Nice and simple to use. Quick delivery and as described. There are a few smaller items so care should be taken with children who are younger.
on 22 April 2013
Good purchase for one of my grand daughters birthday presents. She loved it. Lots of little extras in the car - the attention to detail is great too.
on 1 February 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my grandson and he was delighted with it. Not too many pieces to assemble. Still going strong.