Format: DVD|Change

on 1 September 2009
This second series easily lives up to the first!
If you enjoyed the first, then buy this.
The Thorpe Park day is so funny. Individuals can
relate to alot of this I'm sure. That's what makes it
a first class series - how we can all identify!
on 11 March 2012
I loved it. I didn't watch it on tv, but bought this after it finished. I was hooked pretty quickly. It's hilarious and a must for any inbetweeners fan or those with an immature sense of humour.
on 23 February 2011
The second series takes off naturally enough where the first left. It continues to be absolutely hilatious and continues with the tradition of quality Britcoms! I recommend it to anyone
on 14 November 2013
If you are a British bloke who was once a young man going through school then this was written about you, only question is: Which one were you? (and we were not all Simon)
on 1 February 2013
Funny and light hearted. I just love this show! Every episode is funny and the characters are brilliant and likeable. Would recommend to anyone that wants to laugh!
on 4 July 2013
came across the inbetweeners by accident on the 4od is without doubt one of the funniest programmes I have ever watched.
on 22 March 2014
Great stuff,it was fresh to see all the episodes in one place amazing omnibus just finished and it made my day
on 11 March 2014
Such a fun film have had quite a few laughs will watch over and over again simple and reasonable great
on 17 August 2012
The best TV series ever just so funny and true I sit there and gringe think did I really act like that
on 20 April 2014
The inbetweeners series 2 is what I wanted but I bought second hand I expect a few light scratches but it was in poor condition.. still kept it as was very cheap and still worked but expected better disc quality