on 8 August 2009
Brilliant product. Very stylish way to carry tap water around. More designs please!
on 5 August 2014
I have had one of these bottles for 6 years and they are great. The perfect size for your handbag, stylish and with wide neck is easy to drink from and easy to clean.
on 3 November 2014
Great looking bottle that can be dishwashed - only downside is it collects a bit of a musty smell that means you need to wash the bottle daily.
on 6 July 2011
Looks lovely - washes easily and well - no peeling of print or anything. Very pleased and I will be buying more of these :)
on 30 January 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is an Orla Kiely fan, she loves it and uses it every day.
on 18 March 2011
I love Orla Kiely designs, always need water with me when I am out and about and am morally opposed buying bottled water, so bought this as a perfect solution!
It is a good size and easy to drink from the wide top. But the drawback I have learnt since owning it is that the oval shape of the bottle means it won't fit into my car's cup holder, quite a drawback for me. Arguably my fault for not realising this before I bought it, but still a shame!
on 30 May 2009
I like the bottle itself, and think that its eco-credentials are great.

I am very disappointed that it has a screw-on lid, rather than a push-in, pull-out spout. This means it's not suitable for me to use when I'm cycling. It also means I'm much more likely to spill the contents of the bottle, as I always forget to screw bottle tops on properly! (In fact have already had one major spillage with this bottle, for that very reason!)

I sometimes have to use a walking stick when out walking, so the screw-on lid design also makes it impossible to drink and walk at the same time. I have to keep stopping, finding somewhere to put the stick, unscrew the top, have a drink, and then probably pick up the stick which is likely to have fallen on the floor.

I imagine it would also make it very tricky to use if you were pushing a buggy.
on 22 November 2010
I have always just used empty water bottles to carry water in (I mostly drink tap water) and this is simply a bigger, prettier version of same. I can see no other benefit from it and, if it smells after a few uses, then it's worse than a plain water bottle! Of course, one can sterilise these things in baby bottle steriliser.....

I got My Wottle free and haven't even bothered to use it yet, I'm sticking with my empties. No doubt some poor unsuspecting relly will be getting my Wottle for Crimbo...
33 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 January 2015