Size: Key Pete|Change
Price:£1.65+ Free shipping

on 30 January 2012
I'm really happy with this little Key Pete!! The magnets in his arms are really strong, with him safely holding both my keychain and my partners onto our fridge.

For those of you worried about how much weight he can take, he is a strong bloke:

- My keychain: 8 keys, 1 car key, 1 memory stick, 1 carabina and the assorted metal rings holding it all together.
- My partner's keychain: 5 keys, 1 mini torch, assorted crap she added.

Aside from my keychain being bigger (oh yes!!) I have weighed the total weight of both keychains (I'm sad like that) and can say Key Pete safely holds our 300g worth of keys, with absolutely no chance of slipping and I reckon he could take a good few more!!

Bargain at the price and looks fab on the fridge - always draws amused comments from guests, and you'll never lose your keys again (unless you forget to give them to Key Pete!!!)
on 22 February 2012
Key Pete is the perfect solution for storing my visitor's keys when they come, for they are forever putting them down and loosing them, or else they fall out of their pockets down the side of my sofa.. Key Pete is very strong and holds up to almost half a kilo in weight before sliding down the fridge. I am very pleased indeed with this unusual, but very handy guy.
on 11 April 2011
At last no more turning the house upside down trying to find keys! Bought this for my husband and it works... looks really smart on the fridge too. It does hold a load of keys although beware that key fobs will reduce the amount it holds solely due to the amount of bunched up keys hanging then. Would definately recommend.
on 18 July 2014
Indeed a strong Pete - in terms of the weight, he can hold two big bunches of keys including car keys, house keys, padlock keys, and brass keys (an assortment of 15 keys). The only challenge is to fit more than two key rings on the magnet... there does not seem to be sufficient space. It looks cute and is a talking point.
on 9 June 2016
What a great, useful novelty item! Sick of losing my keys every five minutes there are just the job. I bought 3. Strong magnets hold much more than that shown in my pic, though the man will slide down a painted fridge door if overloaded! Excellent value for money.
review image
on 31 July 2016
The legs on them don't sit flush on flat metal plate I have them stuck on, I have 6 (3 blue & 3 red) of these they seem like they are out cast out in sets of 3 from the factory as the defects are identical between the blue and red ones, so 1 blue will have identical red 1.
on 9 March 2016
These Key Pete magnets for keys are brilliant. Been using ones like these for many years. Some of these had the plastic insert feet loose on them but were easily pushed back in. These were cheaper than originally purchased and work just as well.
on 17 March 2016
I love this!! Arrived well before its due date and was adequately packed. Pete is currently stuck to my fridge holding up a rather large heavy bunch of keys!! A fun item.... I ordered three. Two are for gifts.
on 20 October 2015
Look good, and great price so can't grumble too much.
These do hold our keys but we have to wedge him on top of another magnet on the fridge as he slips down a bit due to the weight of our keys. He is fine with one or two keys though!
on 30 May 2015
My grandson loved mine when he saw it I my fridge, so this one is for him. I was a bit sceptical at first, but I agree with most of the reviews on here. Really worth the money and is very strong, might get another in a different colour.

See one answered question