on 8 September 2011
As we are in our sixties we wanted a strong safe ladder to reach heights our present step ladder could not reach, so we were delighted with our purchase the Platform Step Ladder.
This arrived on time and well packed thankyou.
on 3 March 2011
Very lightweight, ideal for diy - cleaning the caravan also the guttering on bungalow. Hand rail makes me feel more confident. The platform is very useful.
on 31 October 2012
I've purchased 3 of these step ladders during the past 12 months and wanted to write this review to ensure that other customers know what a great product this is. I frequently require ladders for my work and cannot rely on clients to provide safe steps of the required height to reach ceilings. These 8 step ladders are ideal, and very light so easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces.

The top platform is about 2.5m high meaning that even for a person of small stature these steps will allow you to reach safely up to 5m. I wouldn't advise standing in the top platform, although it's possible if you have a good head for heights. There is a strong wire attached to both legs and once the top platform is clicked down the steps feel very stable and safe.

I've shopped around for these steps and the BPS price on Amazon is very competitive plus free postage...unbeatable! 8 Step - Platfom Step Ladder
on 18 March 2011
The step ladder is well made, having a sound structural design with efficient locking devices. Despite its low weight it had a stability that meant I could prune the apple trees without first checking my last will and testament.
on 21 February 2014
great ladders and really sturdy. would have given a 5 star rating if the hand rail wasnt as tall. this is a problem as it has prevented me from opening them indoors as they hit the ceiling. would be fantastic for outdoor use.
on 4 August 2013
Does what it says on the tin. Feels nice and sturdy, gives this short middle-aged woman extra height and stability. Very light to carry.
on 16 February 2012
I ordered this step ladder yesterday and it was delivered before 10am today! I made use of it today fitting outside entrance lights. The ladder although very light felt really stable and with the hand rail and platform it was extra useful and safe. The best bit of all was due to it being so light it was very easy to store in the loft, where it is now sitting. Buy one !
on 29 November 2013
Bought these so I can trim tall hedges. I had no problem using mine. It's light and easy to move around but feels solid when on top of it. It's a good ladder for that "medium height" work.
on 1 June 2015
Needed for hanging very high curtains and for cleaning guttering. Blimey, they're tall! Thought I wouldn't get them in, but they're light enough for a weedy woman to handle easily. One of the steps is a bit bouncy. Good grip and useful platform.
on 8 November 2013
We were looking for a easily handled step ladder, with also a bit more height than the average. We found it with this one - gave us our required height; light weight and great value for the money. Well recommended.