on 16 May 2012
This is huge on a 4 year olds wrist. But he loves it.

I have to say that the build looks flimsy at best, and I can't see it lasting to his fifth birthday, but in the meantime it's the one present he wants to play with all of the time. The figure you put on the top causes it to 'speak' and other noises can be made by pressing buttons and things. Quite how you're supposed to hear them is beyond me though because they're so quiet. But I suppose 4 year old ears are that much better than mine so maybe it isn't a problem after all. And, to be fair, his Mum and Dad seem quite content at the noise levels too.

Apparently you can get extra figures which cause it to make different noises. Good luck finding them. I also have no idea how long the battery is going to last, or what type it is. So that might be an interesting interlude when finally it happens.

So if you have a 4 year old (or thereabouts) who's mad keen on Ben 10 this may very well be the one toy he's been waiting for.

Just an update on this. Bought In May and played with and abused by an overactive 4 year old ever since this thing has actually survived intact. Grandad is getting a bit fed up of being blown to smithereens by a fireball though.;-) In terms of cost per hour of fun this thing is brilliant. If you're 4.

So just for the Tonka like survival I rate this thing at 4 and a bit stars.
One person found this helpful
on 17 March 2018
Brilliant Ben 10 ultimate omnitrix it lights up, makes sounds . I got it for my son who loves Ben 10. I would definitely recommend it.
on 27 November 2012
I no nothing about Ben 10 or his mates but my 5 year old grandson loved this as a present for his birthday. I thought that the price was very high for what it was but then I don't buy many toys so what would I know. The strap was to big to fit his wrist and it did not take long before it started to fall apart although in fairness it does get some rough treatment. It arrived on time and undamaged.
on 5 October 2013
Disappointing
This was the first Ben10 watch i bought for my son who absolutely loves Ben10
When it arrived the packaging was damaged like it had been wet. Ruined the presentation as a present.
Then the strap was really stiff making it difficult to use.
Then as my son twist the top quite often (main reason for getting one like this) it then broke in like 3 days and stopped making noise.

Go for the Ben 10 - 27617 Alien force ultimatrix - hard wearing and definitely worth it
on 15 May 2013
Ordered this for my g/sons birthday, when it arrived from Hong Kong the packaging around the product was damaged and it was obvious that it had been opened. After much e-mail correspondence with the supplier and sending photographs the product was replaced but overall I thought it was not good value for money although I'm not sure what I was expecting but my g/son liked it.
on 12 June 2013
The product arrived in one piece, with a bit of a battered package. The product is slow to be delivered and arrives with a note asking for a 5 star rating so they can make more profit! The second omnitrix we ordered at the same time has broken Perhaps due to batteries discharging as it had been in storage for too long?
on 20 September 2016
Great but it's hard to strap it onto the wrist
on 14 December 2016
Very exciting present for little ones
on 23 January 2014
The first one we got was faulty, but the seller replaced it instantly with no quibbles. But it is a bit flimsy and plasticky, and doesn't really do very much. But if your kid is into Ben 10 and imaginative play, then I'm sure they'll have fun with it.
on 5 February 2014
my son loves tthis excellent noise and light show. Bit difficult to get the strap on his wrist but nice for the price.