Customer reviews

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(5 star). See all 11 reviews
on 21 July 2011
I know it says bed socks but I suffer from painful feet and am limited in what I can wear in shoes because of the seams. I thought I'd give these a try because of the price and the look. They are wonderful and soft... and they stay soft after wearing and washing. You can tumble dry them without shrinkage. They don't wear through quickly which is a problem with some of these types of sock. Highly recommended.
20 people found this helpful
on 23 April 2012
Very happy with this purchase, bought twice from the seller, always came in time, very well packaged. The socks are real bliss, I have swollen ankles and cant find cheap, but good quality socks to wear. In the shops socks are always either too big and without enough lastic on the top, either to tight for me. Bought from these here few pairs just to try and immediately after receiving them ordered another 15 pars.
Great value, great service, great product.
on 9 May 2011
I was looking for a pair of socks that could keep me warm (my feet get terribly cold at night) and yet wouldn't feel like they were heavy and suffocating my feet. Let me just say that I love these socks. Really, they're great. They're very soft, nice and warm, and light on my feet.. did I mention that they were soft too? If you're looking for decent bed socks, or just to lounge about in, these are for you.
2 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 29 January 2013
These socks are not too thick.

They are soft, warm and not too restrictive around the ankle.

They wash well and can be tumble-dried.

I think they're worth a try at this price.
on 6 January 2012
Soft, warm, snuggly socks, that wash extremely well. I ordered more and wear them around the house and I have worn them with my boots. Highly recommended
on 21 September 2012
Brought these for myself and they're brilliant! I have a very cold room so needed something to keep my feet warm, the other socks which are similar to these have no elastic in them so they came off leaving me with restless nights. The elastic in these isnt too tight at all but keeps the socks secure, i roll mine down a bit as they're pretty long. Im a size 4 usually and they fit my small feet, with a bit of room to move around, if you have smaller feet i would recommend rolling them down a bit to provide a better fit. I got blue and lilac, both very nice colours. Very happy and would definitely buy again! :D
on 21 January 2010
I bought these last Christmas for my mum.. She get really cold feet and found other socks didn't work very well.. She wears them all the time and is impressed that they don't have holes in them yet, and still keep her warm and comfortable.. So I think I will get her a few more this year.
on 15 November 2012
I got this the next day even though I didn't put "next day delivery" My mum loves them as she hates hot water bottles but loves to keep her feet warm! *Ideal Christmas Gift*