Customer reviews

Price:£3.95+ Free shipping

on 21 July 2012
It is a cheap and useful product. it fitted the visor and it holds the CDs fine so no complaint there. it seems to be a reasonable quality which, for the price, is surprising as i didn't expect much. One thing though, it didn't have the little pocket at the end as per the product photo above. It surprised me that I even noticed this as I bought it for cds but strangely i actually wanted it to have that little pocket to put some cards in - breakdown card, national trust card, that sort of thing.

The holder has elasticated straps to hold it onto the visor. one each end. it fits fairly snugly. CDs fit well and seem to stay in place with no difficulty. They go in and come out easily enough for use as well. For the price, a good product as I get fed up carrying jewel cases rattling about in the car and my favourite CDs are now close at hand and I do not need to fish about in the glove compartment when I want one. Very convenient.

On reflection though, I did want that little pocket as shown above as remember now that I scouted around amazon looking for one of these and the additional pocket made me opt for this one in place of other ones by other vendors. So, really, I feel a little bit cheated. That's not good is it? Don't you expect the product you order? after all, I didn't actually get the product above and this review therefore is not actually about the product above but about another similar product that comes from who knows where? That means that you must pay no attention to this review unless you do as I did and order it and actually get the one i got which is similar but not the same? Du Du Du Du Du Do Do Do Du. So, 5 stars for the product i actually received but as it is not the product listed, i can't comment on the one with the little pocket. This reminds me of those lucky dips at a fete. Pay a quid, dip your hand in the box and get what you win. Think of it along those lines and then, like me, you won't bother returning something that cost a couple of quid.
on 27 July 2016
Thin and flimsey but reflected in price
on 2 October 2014
Great price and keeps disks out the way, not a sturdy pouch, but does a perfect job
on 15 January 2015
Second time I've bought this, first one now over 3 years old and still going strong.
on 4 May 2011
very, happy with the buy
on 28 February 2014
Doesn't fit properly and is basically a piece of paper it also doesn't look as neat as in the photo
on 23 August 2014
I received 2 of these very promptly and well packed. I haven't succumbed to listening to music on my i-phone yet and still enjoy CDs in my car and find this a very handy way of storing them. I bought one for a friend too.
on 4 December 2010
Have been using this item for over a year now and its still in perfect condition, previous versions of this had cheapo elastic straps on that rendered it useless after being exposed to the sun. keeps the discs tidy, out of the way and prevents damage.
on 28 December 2010
Does what it says!
Holds CDs (or Dvds i guess for those who have DVD players in the car!) No need to spend a lot on something like this, as this does the job.
Only annoying thing is it slides a little when visor is down so lose a little more vision that normal, and also - if you are wearing a woolly hat, it can stick to the velcro - but all minimal disbenefits I'd say!
on 20 June 2011
I have found this useful and practical, storing lipglosses, AA cards, and CDs- what a way to keep my car tidier!!!