Format: DVD|Change

on 2 February 2011
I ordered the shameless box set of 7 series then amazon recommended the Christmas and new year special,I thought why not might as well ,I got my order a couple of days later and lo and behold the box set already has the Christmas and new year special in it so don't buy the recommendation.
on 4 February 2011
Another awesome treat from the cast of Shameless. Im not going to spoil it by telling you what happens, otherwise whats the point in buying the DVD. It is an essential part of the Shameless collection however, so if you are thinking of getting the whole collection, this is a must! One word of warning though..if you are buying the box set, please make sure it doesnt contain the Christmas and New Year Specials. Made that mistake but luckily my Father in Law is also a Shameless fan so it didnt go to waste. Enjoy!
on 23 October 2011
I have a long train journey to work each day and have got through endless TV series to keep me occupied on my itouch. I had never seen any episode of Shameless but as the first 5 series were on such a good deal I bought the box set and started to watch them. It is very entertaining, occasional laugh out loud moments and clever writing. I've reached series 4 without being bored so have bought series 6 & 7
on 26 August 2016
This arrived today as described hence the 2 stars. However the last 2 hours ive been trying to get it yo play and it wont itll load up then wont play the episodes ive tried my other dvds as ususl they all pkay fine but this 1 isnt doing a thing so cant watch it
on 21 January 2010
Great television series as been on sometime now, this dvd set with two specials is fantastic comedy
on 29 September 2011
'Shameless is not for the weak of heart or really any minor problem. What a time the gang has once again and where would Christmas be without a slice of larceny. Yes the estate is in the spirit alright and the Gallagher's are their usually self.
I do like the earthiness of 'Shameless', I imagine that it is a reasonable comment on society and social behaviour the world over.Plus it is a bloody good laugh to see little people do what little people the world over do, and that is throw the best parties and know how to really celebrate.
on 24 January 2014
Also find it hard writing reviews about DVDs. Shameless is a cracking series enjoy all the episodes. bought this for my dad as he is a shameless fan.
on 30 January 2014
This makes up my collection OF sHAMELESS dvds,i have enjoyed the series from the very first one and watch them over and over again.
on 20 April 2014
This was a gift for my daughter so this is her answer, many laughs and would recommend for anyone who like this programme
on 16 August 2013
really good watch, I have always been a fan, although I would possibly advise buying the series along with the specials