Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 May 2004
I have listened to this album many,many times over and i still am not bored with this mix of great music by one of the greatest country artist ever.
To start with a song like the gambler is pure genius, and songs like daytime friends and when two fools collide still pull at my heart strings, and songs like coward of the county and long arm of the law are songs that will make any man feel manly.
i reccomend you buy it and see for yourself.
if you are a true country listner you will agree with me when you listen to it.
on 23 June 2017
I must admit I was never a great lover of country music but as I've got older I'm starting to appreciate it more. This album is good it took me back to the 70s and 80s when I was but a pup.
on 26 August 2017
good music with some of his "story" songs
on 28 October 2017
first rate product & service
on 21 May 2017
excellent album
on 29 November 2013
This CD has all his very best hits on it and some songs which were not such a success but nevertheless every track is a jem!
on 16 August 2017
Good country and western music lady written by Lionel Richie is a classic and worth price of album alone
on 6 September 2017