Customer reviews

on 9 January 2014
THIS IS A SECOND MEDICATION TIMER I HAVE BOUGHT.BUT THE FIRST ONE I WAS DIFFERENT TO THIS. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH MY FIRST ONE UNTILL I DROPPED IT AND IT STOPPED WORKING., BUT THIS ONE THAT I HAVE NOW IS BRILLIANT. IT HAS A NICE LOUD ALARM AND IT ALSO FLASHES A LIGHT WHEN THE TIMER GOES OFF.
on 13 January 2013
I bought this for my husband who has Parkinson's. we have stopped trying to use it as it it is hard to programme and even harder to open for someone with limited hand mobility.
on 30 May 2017
Rubbish. Not a timer at all just a single use then reset
Badly labelled
on 12 February 2016
Rubbish
Timer doesn't work and poorly made.
on 19 December 2010
Really has worked at reminding my husband to take his medication,is worth every penny,has worked reliably for the last year or so.
Just ordered another one for a relative.
on 3 October 2011
My husband has Parkinsons and he found it impossible to open the pill box. I returned it and received a full refund.
on 26 December 2013
I've had this just one day. My hands are starting to play up with arthritis but I managed to slide open the box very easily. You put your thumb on the horizontal grooves on the blue front and push...but it didn't require much effort. I wondered if it would hold a key, it won't. There are 2 long vertical columns to separate the pills. You can use the clock as a timer, either going up or a countdown or you can enter the proper time. The little bleeper that goes off is an annoying bleeper....like an alarm clock......beep beep beep..............beep beep beep......in a high pitched bleeper kind of way....it's not like a ringing noise. The noise is more annoying than loud.....not sure if that would help hard of hearing. The cord around the neck is like a black shoelace. It isn't cold and feels very comfortable. It is very long.....don't sleep with it on...there is a possible garrotting hazard here. I shall use this timer for other jobs as well as pills.
on 24 February 2011
Been fighting with this all day. Can set the time but the timer alarm will not go to zero. Perhaps I am not following the instructions correctly but it seems to have a will of it's own!
Well it's going back.
on 17 November 2014
The blue cover was initially too tight but now it has become so loose that it keeps coming off, Also the gap between the box partitions is too small and allows pills to migrate from one compartment to another. There is also a soft wear problem. My original pill boxes automatically reset when the set time expired. The latest boxes have to be continually mechanically reset. As I take pills 6 times a day this is not a good option.

I ordered 3 others but none had the same soft wear as the original boxes which reset automatically at the end of the pre set time. I returned them and await either a refund or replacement boxes with old soft wear
on 16 November 2016
I bought this over 5 years ago and it has given great service. The display has now given up the ghost though the alarm still function well. I was surprised to find so many poor reviews here. I have badly arthritic hands and sometimes it is a struggle to open the container but not a real problem and the the trade off is that the pills are totally secure. Its a great solution for those of us with chronic pain.

See one answered question