on 10 October 2017
fine
on 15 June 2011
Aamir Khan was made for his influential role in the film. It is an inspiration, and with enough surprises to truly delight.

Not as good, in my view, as 'Three idiots', but what could? (See my review if that film for my feelings on it).

Still very worthy of 5 stars.
on 5 November 2013
A fantastic insight into dyslexia. Well documented and carefully addressed. My child recognized himself as dyslexic and it has been of invaluable help to deal with his self esteem and self worth. A must see for anyone dealing with children. It makes you realise that we are not only dealing with children but with little people who have their own problems, worries and frustrations who deserve the respect and understanding that we all as adults claim as a right.
on 12 November 2011
This is one of those films that almost everyone you know has never heard of. That is a pity because it is one of the best and most moving films I have ever seen.

This is THE film that you really must buy and that, from me, is a very rare recommendation.
on 24 September 2013
this is totally cheesy and pure disney but i've never seen disney do bollywood before and the songs are sort of grunge-bollywood at times...... really surprising. total tear jerker with the cutest kid ever......
on 13 November 2014
A lovely film so much so i bought two one for myself and one to give as a gift to my friend.
The music in the film was really good too a must watch.
on 9 May 2010
What a brilliant film.
I purchased this film for my grandaughter after reading international reviews about the kids in the film.
Now its favourite for the whole family. I have purchased more of the film for my family friends.
5 people found this helpful
on 5 August 2014
A beautiful story. Pity it depends so much on subtitles, but don't be put off by that, especially if you are interested in child education.
on 17 July 2013
I love Bollywood movies, but this is a great movie whether you like the genre or not. The film centres around a young boy who is growing up with dyslexia. Touching and heartwarming, it will make you both cry and laugh. No-one understands the boy until he comes across a special teacher. A true tale of triumph over adversity, and overcoming disability.
on 26 October 2016