on 28 January 2015
Having just shellaced my nails at home for the first time, I used this at the very end with the lint wipes as is the procedure. It worked really well and got all the sticky residue off. It's quite a big bottle so it will last me ages making it very good value. Definitely recommend.
on 25 March 2017
Great product, best I've found. Works well and leaves your nails lovely and shiny.
on 1 February 2013
I bought this product only because I knew I would need it for removal of the tacky layer following Gel nailpolish.
It was my first time using Gel polish, and had read instructions that you need to remove the final sticky layer of polish with alcohol wipe. I bought this because it was conveniently advertised along with other products that I was buying. I do think it was a little pricey, but you do need to use an awfully small amount to just glide over nails that I think it will last a very long time. However, maybe in the future I may buy it a little cheaper - either from Amazon or any other beauty websites seeing its just alcohol!
on 11 December 2017
Does the job
on 10 February 2018
Great-serves its purpose
on 16 January 2013
This is a great product, it does the job perfectly at a fraction of the price. I will definitely buy some more once I have run out of it but it seems to be lasting ages, so great!
Perfect for shellac, to give the finishing shine and remove the sticky film after curing your nails with the UV lamp
on 13 December 2016
It's fine does the job
on 27 May 2014
Removes the sticky top layer well
1 bottle lasts me about 6/8 months
Would def recommend it does take a slight bit of colour off but don't be alarmed! You cannot tell!
on 14 August 2015
Good but I have used better quality. Didn't seem to remove the stickiness from the gel properly and had to have several attempts.
on 6 August 2013
This is amazing for when you put the finishing touch to your gel nails. It will last for ages too because you only need a small amount to get rid of the residue from your nails. I love it.