on 17 August 2015
These trousers are a very tight fit, not only in terms of the waist but also under the crotch. They seem to be well made for such an economically priced product, with plenty of pockets, but I couldn't find a size that actually fitted my body. The next size up was too large around the waist but still a bit tight elsewhere. I have to confess that finding trousers for someone like me, tall and skinny, is difficult these days. Manufacturers seem to assume everyone is somewhat large around the waist. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
on 16 April 2017
Really pleased with these light weight but hard wearing trousers. My sons put them through their paces and been out in the rain, played football, been on holiday and they've been through the wash and drier a few times and come out like new.
on 25 May 2017
I have used Regatta trousers for many years and have always paid more for them than I have here. The quality is the same as my last two or three pairs. All pockets that had zips on my previous pairs are also on these. The fit is good and the zips are of good quality.... delighted with my purchase.
on 27 April 2014
There are a number of reviews stating that the current Regatta trousers are of inferior quality to previous ones. Not having worn any before I can only give you my current impression, with no comparison.
They are slightly low on the hips (but not too much!) and I am taking about 1.5" off the legs - ideally I take a 30" leg.
More than happy at the price/value ratio at present - the proof of this pudding is in the wearing!
on 3 June 2017
I bought these to replace a similar pair that I have been wearing for years - they're lightweight, very comfortable and wear well. Also good value for money.
on 17 October 2017
good quality. good for hiking in mild weather. and fishing and stuff like that :)
on 12 February 2014
If I was in charge of designing these trousers, I'd put extra belt loops closer to the front of them because the trousers hang beneath the belt at the front because they are not supported. Apart from that, they are fine. Perhaps I might sow some on myself.
on 2 August 2017
Excellent product. Good value. Worked great for outward bound corse
on 29 January 2014
Very pleased and good value. If going out in very cold weather I would recommend some thermals as the trousers do have thin material. Other than that they are great.
on 9 August 2017
Ideal. Fitted perfectly and I'm wearing them now - in the rain!