Style: WES9012Y1361|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 December 2012
Bought this for my Panasonic Premium ES-RF41 Wet and Dry Four-Blade Men's Shaver. After struggling along with a blunt set of razors for the last few months, it's probably easy to overestimate the quality of these but I'm delighted with them. After carrying out the simple task of replacing the blades & foils I immediately tried them out - really pleased with the results, it shaved (excuse the pun!) about a third off the usual time it takes me to obtain a satisfactory close shave.

I was only half interested in replacing the foils but the change is very noticeable - a smoother shave with less abrasiveness & friction to the skin. The knock-on effect to the shaver itself seems to be a new lease of life, with a slightly quiter & smoother sound which along with everything else, takes some of the hassle out of one of the most boring chores we men have to put up with.
on 20 May 2017
Very good
on 26 April 2017
Best electric razor I've ever owned - and there have been a few! And very good price too . .
on 1 May 2017
They are a big improvement over the original ones. Wish I'd have changed them sooner.
on 20 July 2014
Ridiculously expensive in relation to the cost of a new razor
on 8 September 2013
I bought this for my husbands razor as it's cheaper than buying a new one. It was easy to fit and does a better job of shaving him as the old blades were getting a little blunt.
However, this is the second set I have bought (one each year so far) I'm not sure how economical it will be to keep buying them....
So far though my husband has no complaints.
on 20 May 2013
Were less expensive buying from this German supplier than from a uk supplier. Delivery by post took a week but that wasn't a problem to me.
As these are original parts I would buy from the lowest cost supplier.
It is a typical Panasonic trick to sell the razor at lower cost then charge exhorbitant prices for routine service items. Next time I will select a manufacturer with more resonable costs.
There is no avoiding buying a new foil once the razor starts slowing down but the cutters can be sharpened with a fine diamond honing file. I have one for sharpening tools but probably not worth buying one just to sharpen razor cutters.

As an update I have found that using a few drops of shaving oil on the foil makes the foil and blades last a lot longer and gives an easier, closer shave. I use King of Shaves oil and it goes a long way.
on 10 March 2014
I have owned several electric razors over the years-good --bad and indifferent but this model Panasonic is the best of the lot,almost as good as a good wet shave. The foil and cutter sets,as with most razors are expensive but if this set lasts as long as the first I will not complain. It was a bit disappointing however, to find that I could buy a new razor for about half the price I originally paid for this model as I understand the model has been discontinued, and could be bought for about twice the cost of the cutter and foil set.
on 16 September 2013
Installing the new foil and cutters restored my Panasonic ES-LA93 shaver to full efficiency. But why the rip off prices, charging more then £40 for something that probably cost just a few quid to manufacture? I'm not blaming the retailers but the manufacturers. I guess their thinking is that once you've bought their shavers, they can charge what they like for replacement parts (much the same as printer manufacturers and ink cartridges). Leaves a real bad taste in the mouth!
on 21 December 2013
Thought it was to expensive for what I received only lasts approx 2months using once a day that's £288 pounds a year ( not happy ) The razor is good and gives a good shave but the cutters don't last long enough think I'll go back to a blade and put the money I save towards a holiday .