on 14 December 2015
Plenty of growing room , without looking extra large. Great thick fleece, my son says it is lovely and warm. Chunky zip, which looks like it will take the wear given by a 10 year old and not break, like some of the others we have tried. Has washed very well.
Overall extremely pleased with the product.
on 19 January 2018
Good quality and colour; lovely and thick, smart for school and at home at all times of the year except summer.
on 24 May 2017
Really nice wee fleece. Took it a while to arrive. Honestly think it was lost in the post but I would highly recommend. Thanks
on 3 January 2013
I have given this fleece a 5 star rating, because of the overall quality of it and the fact it was delivered quickly. It has a nice cosy feel to it, true to size stated. The Royal Blue colour is stunning. Very happy with my purchase, as is my Grandson who loves it.
4 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2017
Lovely and warm made with thick fleece. Sizing is big
One person found this helpful
on 25 January 2018
The only thing I found is that the 2 ordered came a little larger than expected but will soon fit and plenty of time to grow into.
on 11 September 2011
It is what it is. a kids fleece. My daughter used it for outdoors PE at school. It is hard wearing, easily washable (don't use fabric conditioner on fleece products as it makes them bobbly) and dries really quickly. Perfect for kids messing about outdoors.
8 people found this helpful
on 26 April 2017
I am really happy with this fleece. My child loves wearing it to school.
Good price.
on 15 January 2013
I bought two of these fleeces for my daughter ,which is 8 year old.One of the fleeces I bought in red and the other in blue .She loves them both as they are very worm and thick.Quality fleeces for the Kids .I would recommend them to everyone.
4 people found this helpful