Price:£14.99+ Free shipping

on 2 January 2013
the kit is what you expect and nothing more it has all you would need to clean your flute if anything it could have how to ues it and not to put the cleaning cloth with the flute after you have cleand it as it tarnrashes the flute
on 29 December 2012
I use the pull-through cloth to dry/clean my flute then insert a pad-saver (bought separately). There's a cloth for cleaning silver which I use to shine up, take off the finger marks etc. The pad papers are handy though I only use these very rarely. I've only used them once since I got them. Together with a Pad-saver I have everything I need.
on 13 December 2013
This is very useful, it doesn't come with instructions but it's not rocket science, the blue cloth string is also very strong for pulling through the instrument. My flute comes up very clean and shiny with these cloths and 4 months on they're still cleaning it as well as ever! A must have for budding flautists.
on 21 November 2010
This arrived promptly and as described. Inside, however, I had expected some guidance on what to use in what way to take care of our borrowed flute. Perhaps instructions are unnecessary for experienced musicians but for novices like my daughter and myself the contents were not self explanatory and so were of less use that I had hoped.
on 12 May 2013
The product arrived well before estimated delivery. Great value for money, and everything is in the kit to clean and look after your flute. Would definately recommend this to any flute player.
on 20 January 2016
The quality is good. But there must be some info sheet or explanation about tthe content. There is no info regarding which item for what? But I have found their video clip on the youtube.
on 17 June 2014
This is a brilliant product it cleans your flute absolutely clean like new thank you a definite must buy product
on 17 January 2015
Excellent service, would recommend
on 30 May 2016
Exactly what it says on the tin!
on 1 June 2016
Does the job, nice basic kit.