on 20 April 2012
Bought this to use on my Kindle App on my iPhone so that I can look up words for crosswords, seems to have a good selection of words to satisfy my requirement so far.
on 10 September 2010
This book, although the words appear to be very well explained, is impossible to use as the find instruction returns a result of 'NOT
YET INDEXED TRY LATER' this is true both on my kindle and computer, both updated separately.
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 January 2011
I was worried this wouldn't work because of other reviewers complaining and my heart sank when I first tried it as I got error messages for the first three tries. But now it is fine - I can search for a word and go to a choice of locations. Great!
on 29 January 2011
Just like Nostromo above I too decided to push the boat out and spend 72p on this Thesaurus. Thanks to the previous reviews I got past the error message phase and all is well now
on 28 July 2012
Perfectly OK. Works simply and is just as useful as the hard copy - but much more portable! I recommend it to all inveterate crossword solvers, and compilers!
on 23 April 2012
A lot easier than looking through my book shelves.In conjunction with my dictionaries I am never lost for words.Roget's is an essential
on 17 December 2012
It's not as easy to use this Kindle version as the book form, but practice is improving my ability to negotiate my way around it.
on 14 January 2013
I love my holidays - and crosswords
Not having the space to take a Thesaurus with me this Kindle edition is brillaint.
All my reading matter - plus a thesaurus (No extra luggage weight) along with my Kindle dictionary.
A real must
on 22 April 2013
Just can't work out how to navigate this (Kindle version) to find words. Its a nightmare in my view and I probably won't use it much. I'll stick to my hard-back version which is FANTASTIC.
on 5 May 2013
Delivered on time. Not always easy to use with so many cross references. Does not always provide the word required but this may be due to the cross referencing.