on 29 August 2017
Good case. Bought a bigger one as I bought more gear for my camera.
on 25 September 2013
Its not a bad case and feels strong and holds my camera and lens. However it does not have the most sturdy dividers inside and have found that as they are only connected with velcro they do tend to come loose sometimes.
on 21 August 2017
all the zips have broken off this bag since I bought it just a few weeks ago. terrible product, do not buy - wish I could get my money back but there seems no way to contact this seller via Amazon and the return window is closed. Completely unfit for purpose :(
on 10 April 2017
Excellent quality bag. Lots of compartments that are adjustable to fit the camera and lenses. Very happy
on 19 April 2017
Pretty good value for money. I doubt it'll last for ever but for the money, very good value
on 27 March 2017
Great product and excellent service
on 22 January 2010
This case is very good indeed, I brought it for my Canon EOS 500D and was surprised at the quality for a very cheap item. It is well made and holds both camera and two lens in the main compartment. There are many various pocket which holds all the rest I need to carry. It is very lightweight which as I am in the older bracket is a necessity.
on 7 July 2013
I bought this bag for my Canon 1100D and two lens. But quality is very bad. One zip just got stuck the first time I used.
To organize the camera and the two lens inside is not easy. If you use the bag strap to your shoulder it always tends to flip upside down, that is dangerous if forget lock it.
To just keek the camera or travel it does the job , but if you plan to use it as you take pictures is not recomended.
on 26 September 2012
The front case zip gave way wihtin 3 weeks and the minor zip inside too is not far from following suit.Overall, a poor product.Should have paid heed to other reviews where zip(s) was once again the problem.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 September 2011
Very pleased with the bag. I bought it for my Nikon D5100 and it fit 1 len and still there is a bit space left.There are more compartments as well at the front and the back for other things as well.The most important thing, its quality is superb with the money i paid for and its lightweight as well.1 Happy customer...