Customer reviews

Everlast Slimmer Belt
Colour: Black|Size: Men|Change

on 17 June 2017
I use this belt to sweat the fat round my muffin top and fits every size very flexible and adjustable, I recommend wearing a T- shirt on top as it does get very sweaty when working out or even just walking around, after 3 month of trying this I can say this has helped shed fat and will carry on using this, it's easy to clean and take off I recommend to anyone looking to help to lose weight with healthy diet and training this helps
on 10 October 2016
this slimmimg belt works quite well. it will not miraculously rid you of your unwanted tummy fat. It wil take perseverance and many gym workouts. I was on the fence with this as I was told it could possibly cause skin irritation; so far it has not happened to me (i work out 1 and a half hours every morning, 5 days a week).
on 29 October 2017
Best sweat belt available on the market. It's reliable and made of thick material..it's quite wide I.e it covers the very bottom of your stomach to the top..

It's made with good quality materials.. I regularly weight lift and it's lasted 2 years before it tears.. (I train 5 6 times a week and wear it every session).. now the reason why mine tears is because I put it on very tight and it over time the material weakens.

Personally I use it more to help reduce back pain in my training session's whilst deadlifting and squatting.. without it I feel pain.. the sweating effect releases all the pain.
on 30 July 2015
Got this for the missus as a mirror to my everlast slimmer belt. She does like it's fit and it is robust enough not to fall at the first hurdle. Does tend to make her 'glow' rather wetly, but after drinking a glass of water after working out, the moisture finds its way back in. Still, a good buy, even if only for the sake of making her feel slimmer.
on 16 October 2015
Never done a review before , but i'm a mum of 2 and trying to get rid of weight. It works perfectly if you are in the gym/working out and helps lose the water weight around the tummy. I sweat buckets and its dripping when you take it off, it has also helped me consume more water so that can't be a bad thing. 4 days in the gym doing 1 hr cardio... lost 3 lbs in a week. Bring it on !!
on 26 December 2016
Great support - and the warmth also helps the back. A real comfort if you have a sore lower back as the fabric allows you as much support as you want and the added warmth is a bonus . THANK YOU! RECOMMENDED
on 16 July 2016
I still have this product after purchasing it nearly 8 years ago.
Serves its purpose and with every penny.
on 10 August 2017
Very good belt i wear this when i am working out and when i get home i take it off and see so much sweat that has been exctracted from my body.This is one of the cheapest belts i have found and definitely a competitor to the more expensive brands
on 13 September 2015
Works well, noticeable difference within a couple of weeks of regular use. Secure fastening (Velcro) and washes well, by hand. A little misshapen after a couple of months, hence only 4 stars. Would recommend though.
on 2 August 2016
WORKS GOOD TO BURN FAT COMFORTABLE WHEN DOING AB TRAINNING SUPPORTS MIDRIF WHEN WEIGHT TRAINNING OR JUST EVERY DAY USE