Customer reviews

Resurrexit
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 18 October 2017
A good little buy well worth having.
on 5 August 2014
Nothing unexpected here. A nice mixed CD of Taize music. Regardless of religion, a great way to help with meditation and reflection.
on 5 April 2013
I decided to buy this album because I had heard one of the tracks played in church and was deeply moved by it. I'm so glad I took the risk of buying a whole album of Taize style music having never listened to this type of music before! The music is so beautiful - some very uplifting and joyful, other tracks reflective and quieter, but overall this is very much a celebratory CD. I have played the CD over and over and love it so much that I'm going to buy more Taize albums! I highly recommend this album.
on 11 July 2012
This lovely CD gives you what Taize music is good at. If you like it then you will like this one. If it leaves you cold then avoid because this is well in the centre of the genre. I love the music and I love this download so this was for me.
on 3 September 2014
This music transforms your environment into heaven and reminds you about that place where there is no hate, pain, poverty, deceitful riches, disease or sadness. it ignites the fires of divine love of GOD which are hidden in us. Neutralizes our worldly and sensual consciousness and makes us feel the presence of GOD within. a fore taste of heaven on earth. But take the normal dose and dont destroy the beauty of the music by constant listening and it will retain its spiritual vitality and healing effects to the soul.
on 25 April 2013
Not quite what I expected. Wanted 'Lord hear my prayer' which is beautiful. Some of the other not so easy to listen to
on 28 November 2013
If you love Taize music you'll enjoy this Album. I find it very restoratve and good for the soul. Enjoy.