on 4 January 2014
I had to buy it, Looking around and I noticed that I don't even have it. Thankfully Amazon did it for a nice price so I bought it. Gotta love Mariah Carey when it comes to the festive season!
on 14 November 2009
Mariah Carey is not someone I make a point of buying but this is now a must have Christmas track. Fun, festive, party music to swing you into a festive mood. Your party needs this track as much as Slade's 'Merry Christmas'.
It's also a regular on comercials over the christmas period.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 April 2015
My son loves this song even when it is not christmas. It keeps him happy and it is a great tune.
on 12 November 2013
I've always loved this version of the song which I think showcases yet again the tremendous talent of Mariah Carey.
One person found this helpful
on 27 May 2014
MP3 download - Christmas carol. I needed the recording for a Christmas quiz; I make no claims to being a musician of any kind.
on 20 December 2014
One of my all time favourite Christmas songs, from one of my favourite Christmas movies.
on 24 December 2012
Classic. It's like jingle bells only modern and easy enough to follow when your slightly tipsy. In my small, insignificant opinion this is the best christmas song ever.
on 21 December 2013
In my opinion this is one of the best Christmas songs and it never ages. Great to sing along to and enjoy for what it is.
on 16 December 2009
Every Christmas party needs this song. It's become a part of Christmas itself and whether you usually love or hate Mariah Carey, on this song she's just perfect. Just listening to it puts me in the mood for Christmas.
on 21 December 2014
Great christmas download song especially this time of year.