Customer reviews

Brambly Hedge - The Classic Collection [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change
Price:£24.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 12 December 2015
This is one of the most adorable stop motion kids TV shows I've ever seen. I discovered it when I was a child myself but probably too old for them really, but was captivated and if I feel like I need a bit of cheering up I watch an episode even now that I'm in my twenties. I adore the Brambly Hedge books, too. So brilliant and highly recommended. I purchased the DVDs to replace old videos I had so was happy to discover them here on Amazon.
on 26 July 2017
love the brambly hedge stories. prompt delivery thankyou
on 13 November 2017
Sweet and gentle stories, my baby girls love it.
on 15 June 2017
Very good, very prompt delivery.
on 9 April 2017
Lovely stories.
on 15 August 2017
My six year old daughter adores watching this. Such a lovely DVD.
on 28 October 2014
Who doesn't like Brambly Hedge? It's a classic!
on 9 September 2017
Brilliant
on 18 August 2017
Lovely series from most beloved Jill Barklem stories. Absolutely advisable
on 6 September 2008
This DVD (and the others in the series) is a fantastic animation of the Brambly Hedge books. They are great for young children, but I enjoy watching them too! The Brambly Hedge DVDs are so enjoyable that I can't understand why they are not more readily available.