on 2 September 2017
This had been the only thing sat in my wish list for 7 years and after taking council with my wife we, together, scraped the money together to finally buy the only picture we will ever need. Paul Ross, what an absolute specimen. I lost consciousness looking at it's majesty when it first arrived, but after coming around I just wept for what felt like days. We cover it with a red velvet curtain as if it was on constant view we would never get anything done, we would stare at it. As I type the memories of its composition are flooding back into mind, Christ it's just the best.

I would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't for the negative effect it's had on my marriage. Everything is related to the picture or the big P Ross Ross man himself. I found myself dressing like him as has my wife, which I find hugely arousing but it has had detrimental affects on or lives.
on 24 January 2010
When I think of canvas prints I think of one man. Jonathan Ross. And fact fans will know that he has a brother. Paul Ross.

A treat for all the family, specifically the family of Paul Ross.
on 14 February 2014
I bought this 20 inch box canvass box canvass print of Paul Ross because my house does not have any windows. Now I can pretend that Paul Ross is a wild animal(which he is) visiting my garden to forage for truffles(which he does). Remember, without Paul Ross to review stuff for us, none of us would know what to think.
on 16 September 2009
WOW

I've been looking for a 20 Inch Box Canvass of Paul Ross since my (completely inferior) 18 Inch Box Canvass of Paul Ross was damaged during a Barium Enema. Thankfully this Canvass really is excellent. The quality of print complements the sheer majesty of Paul's cherubic face.

For a while I considered mounting a large number of these on my ceiling to create a Paul Ross canvass ceiling but unfortunately I realised that this is what my wife would be staring at during our frenzied horizontal moments, and what kind of a man can compare to Paul Ross in the bedroom? "No-one" I hear you cry!

I've ordered four of these now:
One of them is above the fireplace and is naturally the pride of our entire home.
On the second canvass I've cut out the section where Paul's face is, and when I drive to pick up the kids I wear the canvass and pretend that I'm a famous celebrity dad, the kids simply love it.
The third is purely for recreational purposes, I've cut a whole where Paul's mouth would be because my wife has demanded that we French kiss through the hole (I want to point out that I wear the canvass for kissing, not her! Although I'd gladly turn for just one of Paul's tender mouth hugs.)
The fourth is a backup.

In summary - hot shot city is a particularly good track.
2020 Comments| 1,743 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 August 2014
Following today's revelations in the newspapers, I am beyond devastated.

How can my canvas print of Paul Ross continue to hang with pride above my fireplace after what I have just seen?

Not the gay affair, nor snorting Miaow Miaow, have you seen the sort of footwear Paul wears. It is just not acceptable!!

I guess the saving grace of this beautiful canvas print, is the fact we are not able to see the offending footwear.

I do hope sales of this magnificent product are not affected.
on 10 December 2008
I bought this for my 10 year old son who is a big fan of both Big Black Book Of Horror (BBBH) and Friday Night With Paul Ross (Coming Soon to ITV4). He says he has been having the best nights of sleep in his life since me and the Missus decided to place this canvas on the ceiling above his head.

Texture - Like a smooth porcelain baby, this canvas is exquisite. Recommended for all those who wish to touch this stunning representation of one of Our Nation's most respected national treasures without damaging any of their appendixes.

Style - Simply stunning. The way in which Paul poses is welcoming and charming, but serious and non humourist about his respectable career goals.

Price - That's a Bargain, Mary! I would happily pay well over double or triple the price for this 'calix meus inebrians' masterpiece, and hope that similar pieces in this range are made available soon.

Buy it now!!
on 17 March 2011
I'm so angry, I thought this was a canvas print of Jack Dee and then had to spend a fortune sending it back.
on 11 April 2010
Yesterday I was a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future.
Then I bought this.
Now I'm a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future, but with a 20" Canvas of Paul Ross.
You just never know what lies around the corner.
88 Comments| 1,521 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2009
I have to say that this canvas portrait of presenter Paul Ross may look harmless enough, but I would warn potential buyers of its supernatural powers. I bought the print to hang alongside my Jonathan Wilkes Memorial Statue, and the two seemed to decorate the room nicely enough. Many other buyers have noticed that Paul Ross's eyes have a habit of following you around the room. Well, I'm not sure whether or not the print I purchased was faulty, but Ross's eyes only seemed to rest on one person: my disabled father.

No matter how much I tried to 'catch' Ross's eyes, they stayed in one place. Then, when moved my father to the other side of the room, Paul's eyes went, too! It has left me feeling cold, and I have to confess to washing my father regularly in a bid to rid us both of the trauma.

Thanks for nothing, MirrorPrintStore.
on 18 December 2008
I received this as a gift, it is of very high quality and if you are a fan of Paul "popeye doyle" Ross then this will look at home in your home.
I personally hoped that they would do one featuring the members of Showaddywaddy. I hope that they realise the demand for Showaddywaddy merchandise