Customer reviews

on 4 April 2013
I bought this for my class of 5/6 year olds.
They absolutely love it and constantly play with it.
There's only one problem, the joints are quite loose and come apart when it is moved.
This is probably fine for home use but for school I will have to glue the joints.
on 25 October 2013
My daughter received the puppet theatre for her 5th birthday with great excitement!! Was very easy to put together however I have only given 4 stars as does seem a little wobbly.
on 26 December 2014
Fabric tore on the bottom section when being assembled even though was beind so careful as always. Apart from that it looks great very impressed and daughter loves it.
on 10 August 2015
Fantastic present for my 5 year old niece. Looks so beautiful, I wanted to keep it myself
on 30 September 2014
The grandchildren use it daily and love using their imagination to do plays !

See one answered question