on 4 November 2012
A long plug for appliances that a shorter plug can't reach. This is a good quality, figure 8 moulded plug that is properly fused. Not a cheap(er) DIY one that has been made from core wire with ends attached on.

I wall mounted an LG 3D LED TV and was apprehensive about using an extension, but cutting the original power cables invalidates warranty so I went for this one. I have now been using this for about 2 months with no problems.

It is plugged into my TV and run along 3 metres of cable trunking with 3 HDMI,1 AV, 1 optical and 1 ethernet cable (so its pretty cramped in there). The cables are going round corners (chimney) so the wire is probably a bit squashed and stretched, so I would say it's being tested. I have no problem with the power and it has not interfered with the quality or signals of the other cables in any way.

I would recommend this if you are in a similar situation with a projector, console or TV. Don't invalidate your warranty by cutting your wire, try this on for size. It's a much better option.
on 11 November 2009
Bit of a ronseal moment this -its a long power cable for my projector. It works and it is long!
on 19 August 2011
An ideal cable for those homes where the wall socket just does not go where you want your appliance. Easy to run and hide
on 28 September 2014
This is obviously a high-quality cable and I trust it to keep my device electrically secure. The length is great, and it gives me flexibility on stage when using it with my Electric keyboard.

My one small complaint is that it is quite loose when plugged into the wall/extension lead and doesn't fit in and snuggly as I'd have liked. Apart from that, I can't fault it!
on 5 December 2012
This is well made and sold at a reasonable price, but its extra length was what I really needed and solved a big problem for me. It arrived quickly and was well packed.
on 20 April 2013
I just bought a new TV so wanted a quality product and this was exactly that.

It arrived on time too.
on 16 August 2014
Does as described. Arrived early packed well and is of good quality, would recommend this product.
on 17 November 2014
Was pleased with purchase will definatly visit site in future thanks Robert penman
on 21 January 2016
Great product would definitely buy this item again.
on 3 August 2014