Customer reviews

on 19 November 2010
This is one of the nicest guided meditations I have heard so far. She has a soothing voice and the words did not grate me in any way. I felt I could happily sit and listen to her all day if I ever got the chance. I would recommend it to anyone!
on 28 June 2011
This was the first meditation CD I bought, and I am very happy about it.
I've never tried meditation in my life before, and I was told to do it so, as I have a tendency to ruminate things, but with this Amazon MP3 downloadable one, I have been able to relax deeply. I would highly recommend it.
on 9 May 2015
When I taught at a Montesorri nursery school the children enjoyed the Silence Game. This meditation brings peace, acceptance of the moment and silence. The background music is very relaxing and shifts me into the silence easily. Whatever you are thinking or feeling is accepted as part of the meditation and you are asked to drop into the silence. The silence at times feels like a blanket of peace and serenity.
on 25 July 2011
Silence in a recording in not exactly what I would have like to pay for. I only listened to it twice and never again. I guess I should have read more reviews about it before paying for it.