Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 1 August 2009
This is the CD that I play the most for Tai Chi classes.
It only has two tracks, which I think is an advantage as it adds to the sense of a continual flow; they're very relaxing and the volume is nice and steady all the way through so you don't have to keep adjusting it.
I've had a number of students order copies because they like it so much.
on 18 March 2006
This is the nicest I have listened to.I bought it and love it.
Peaceful and relaxing -centre the mind.Great.
on 20 July 2009
this is a very serene piece of music. just right for my tai chi practise. is a lovely piece just to listen to if you want to relax. glad i bought it.
on 10 March 2012
This cd captivates the mind and spirit no matter what the mood and before long has taken you away to a peaceful place in harmonious rhythm. Perfect for practicing my Tai Chi or to calm me as I work on my laptop. It never becomes boring or repetitive- you just want to keep it on repeat play mode.
on 10 December 2013
I checked out a number of albums before I settled on this one. Most of them were relaxing then suddenly notes that jarred with the atmosphere created or overdone on the bird chirping, making it irritating. I actually fell asleep to this album. unheard of!. Llewellyn has created the most relaxing music I have ever heard. I shall be looking for more music by this composer.
on 12 April 2013
Excellent music. Very relaxing. I use it for warm up, Shibashi and The 24 Forms as well as cooling down. All-in-all perfect for Yang style Tai Chi.
on 9 April 2012
This cd is very relaxing to listen to, whether you are trying to sleep or as background music. Well worth it.
on 2 January 2016
Ohayo - I and students found this music to be boring, repetitive (in a negative way) and not really suitable for slow progressive body movement and direction. There are better CD music tracks available if you must have music for your Tai Chi. All due respects to the Sifu advertising this CD.
Sayonara
on 5 June 2010
This is an excellent cd for Tai Chi classes. It runs just long enough for a session. Very calming, and ideal for keeping time with the movements of Tai Chi.
on 17 February 2015
I have doubled up as I do have the melodies here in another CD and a better version of them, if you already have the Tai Chi classical tune than dont buy this one, there are only two long tracks on this CD and you cant get to the bit that is good, you have to listen to the whole thing.