Customer reviews

on 1 October 2002
Philip Chapman makes some of the most soothing and peaceful New Age music around and this is certainly one of his best of not the best. There are 2 distinctive halves each containing various repeating themes and overall the music is angelic, quiet, thoughtful and inspiring. Perfect for background music it is also excellent for chilling out with headphones on, and creating visualisations. The only criticism of his music in general is that it all appears to be keyboard produced including similated instrument sounds where real instruments would be effective. However it's a minor criticism and I would recommend this album.
on 8 May 2013
My tape of another Philip Chapman (Keeper of Dreams) has been played so much I wanted another, but chose Return of the Angels instead. The music is ideal to relax you and sent my husband to sleep. I will now have to buy the Keeper of Dreams CD as originally planned but am so glad I bought this CD instead. Recommended.
on 8 January 2013
I am a beauty therapist and purchased this album to use as background music for my clients during their treatments. I and they love it. It is so beautiful and very calming and relaxing.
on 6 May 2013
I found this CD gto be absolutely amazing. My job is quite stressful so on my way to and from work I listen to this CD and finds it actually helps me relax.
on 2 March 2014
I am going through a really stressful time at work and wanted something to calm me down. I played this on my pc whilst i was working -my heart rate went down, I could think more clearly I was focussed and no longer at the mercy of my emotions. I love it.
on 7 February 2017
Another masterpiece this time from Philip Chapman, Angelic to say the least its lovely melodies transport you to the heavens where angels walk. Very relaxing and you will drift off and close your eyes to this wonderful music.
on 7 June 2014
Very relaxing to listen too, this music is best for just after meditating or doing Yoga. I use this for the resting piece of music, it's very calming, and worth every penny.
on 7 April 2015
Philip Chapman is a great composer of our age. Brilliant piece of music that manages to send your mind racing into the splendid
world of woods, fields, and flowers.
on 29 December 2013
Purchased for my teaching, to help the students to relax and unwind while giving or receiving massage treatment.s. It's just something different to listen to.
on 24 July 2014
So relaxing that I could listen to it over and over again. I never get to hear the whole thing at night though because it makes me nice and sleepy.