on 25 July 2015
My Grandson really enjoys playing with the fishing game, the only problem is that the surround is very loose fitting and tends to fall apart!
on 12 January 2014
Exccellent game for the youngest in our family. Encourages language, coordination, and some competition - but with a nice feel to it! Good for adults to play with the little ones with this!
on 19 December 2012
It's a very good concept, this game teaches many skills, it's fun to play, all the pieces are colourful and well made, good value for money. However, I had to ask for a replacement as the slots in the main four pieces of the 'tank' were not deep enough to hold together steadily, so when I put the tank up it was all wobbly, and a slightest touch would cause it to collapse. I did receive a no-fuss replacement and the 'tank' is more steady but not completely, so you have to be careful not to be rough with it, which is of course difficult if young children are playing. In my opinion, this is an inherent design fault caused by the slots in the wood being too shallow. And that is a great shame because the game is really good and fun. I suppose the price should compensate for it, but on the other hand, why not make a steady toy for a pound or two more?
on 20 February 2017
I have just bought my second fishing game for a present, my first is used on a daily basis during my speech therapy sessions with young children. The game is brightly coloured with lovely smiling sea creatures. This promotes discussion about the colours, about the names of the creatures, which one is favourite etc. The little fishing rods are well made and again these fascinate little children because of the magnetism. I don't very often put the 'sea' together, but usually the children have a go when I am making notes. A very useful resource and a lovely game.
My granddaughter has just started playing with it when I bring it home, this is under supervision because she is only 18 months. She seems to like it too!
I would recommend this game.
on 21 August 2017
Our 2 year old grandchild loves playing this game with her granddad. Although smaller than I thought it is well made and colourful!
on 27 December 2016
Had read couple of reviews saying one side had to be upside down? surely this was not the norm so ordered anyway but no it came with one side upside down and inside out, it looks like it was bought from a seconds shop not looking like a £10.99 product at all
on 6 October 2016
I was hesitant as some of the reviews said the pieces did not fit well together....but the one we purchased fit perfectly. Our grandson loved it, and will all the birthday presents he received; he spent a good deal of time playing with this one!
on 10 November 2016
super little fishing game my grandson beats me every time
on 27 December 2016
Our 2 year old absolutely adores this game! Fabulous quality and will last years no doubt, highly recommended
on 13 October 2016
Lovely product, really well made. Unfortunately one of the pieces which make up the outside were duplicated so to make it work one piece has to go upside down which spoils the look, otherwise would have given 5 stars