Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 10 July 2017
love it
on 17 June 2010
I have only just started listening to meditation tapes and after flitting through a few of the new ones I downloaded recently, I finally stopped at this one. I didn't listen to it carefully so can't give a detailed review, but I do know that I really liked having it on in the backround whilst I pottered around the house, very calm, easy listening. I liked this and felt it deserved some recognition (as there is no feedback for this one yet)
on 9 August 2012
Beautifully tranquil and relaxing, with just the right combination of tinkling, burbling water and various instruments - not jarring or over-repetitive, with a good variation of 'intensity' and/ or depth. The music ebbs and flows, building to a gentle crescendo and then fades again in intervals, but not loud enough to distract from mild contemplation or relaxation sessions.
I actually bought this to use as a final cooldown/ relaxation in my fitness classes, but use it to help unwind on the train after a hard in the office, or just generally for some uplifting, peaceful, mood balancing tunes whilst I'm working.
on 11 February 2014
this has all the great feel of sitting in a lovely garden, so relaxing and gentle, its what we dream those summer evenings will be like but rarely are, you can enjoy this anytime.
on 15 August 2013
Definitely one of the best relaxing sounds I've heard in ages. I have a 2 year old who just does not want to fall asleep when she's supposed to. As a result I am constantly reprimanding her and always afraid of waking my 4 year old up. I played this to my 2 year old and she was asleep within 2 minutes! Highly recommended!!!
on 22 July 2013
I have tried Midori albums before and i find very relaxing and this album does not disappoint either. It's great for meditation and relaxing the mind when suffering from pain or sleeplessness. It doesn't make me fall a sleep but it help me achieve a state of deep relaxation
on 9 April 2015
Fits in well after my self hypnotic programs. I'm instantly thrown into meditation mode with these pieces of music. I recommend to anyone who wants to relax and chill out and move to a higher plain.
on 15 April 2015
This CD provides a mood of other worldly peacefulness which invades whatever space it is played in. There is no Spar in this world that would not benefit from its ambiance.
on 26 October 2014
As usual Midori did not disappoint . Lovely to listen to sitting still and chilling , Healing, Meditating this music fits the bill Happy days
on 29 January 2014
I play this at night after a stresful day, and I'm asleep before it ends, and wake up more refreshed then I used to. Great album.