on 10 November 2016
We bought this water bottle as a replacement. The one we had for our Rabbit's ( just a bog standard one that came with their cage) was leaking a lot, so thought we'd try something new. This one has been fantastic. No leaking whatsoever and it seems a lot easier for my Rabbits to use. Not only that but it's easy to fill up, no taking the whole thing off and unscrewing it, you just lift the lid off the top and pour water in.
on 26 September 2016
Bought two of these. Though I love them, the second one broken on the very same day I bought it so it was a huge disappointment especially for the price. I should have returned it really but I totally forgot. The design is really good but the rabbits can be a little confused with it at first so you have to show them if they're unsure by pushing the pin up and dropping the water on their nose when they are near (being gentle of course). The top comes off so you can refill without having to take it to the tap. All my rabbits are still happy using the other working one at least.
on 22 January 2017
I swear by these water bottles. I have them for our Guinea Pigs, and also for our hamster.
The reason for this is because they don't drip. Some of the standard bottles you get just drip out and makes the bedding all wet, and the bottle becomes empty really really quickly.

They're very easy to assemble, and can be attached to a cage using the yellow screw, or you can use the 3 suction cups (included) to stick it to plastic cages. Now, I've only just got the one for the hamster, and already he seems to be climbing all over it, so I'm really hoping that the suction cup holds the water bottle well. But they seem to be doing perfectly fine for now.

The only problem is that as I have this water bottle inside the hamster's cage using the suction cups, the hamster often pulls the blue lid off and hides it!

Highly recommend this. Hope this review helps.
on 28 June 2015
This products great. My hamster ate thru his home so now he's in a 3ft fish tank and I was worried about his water situation. Iv been using this for a while and iv had no drips, it's got a strong suction to the glass and my hamster loves trying to escape by climbing onto it and reaching for the top, yet It still holds on firmly to the glass. Great product
on 16 July 2016
I had a water bottle for my hamster but it was so fiddly having to remove it and then put it back on again whenever she needed water. Now I only have to lift the lid and fill it very quickly. At first she was a little puzzled by this new system but now she is happy and so am I.
on 31 May 2014
These make filling water up for our small animals very easy.
Our 4 rabbits, 3 guinea pigs all have these water bottles and they have no issues drinking from them and they don't really drip at all.
on 15 July 2015
Bought as a replacement for the same bottle and some nifty updates. Works very well and don't see me buying any other kind.
Previous one lasted well, did not discolour or get scratched over time and was only bought again as I replace all bunny stuff and because there had been some limescale build up around the spout...I put that down to our excessively hard water & obviously not wanting to use harsh cleaners around my pet.
Really love the little widget for taking the spout apart, works well and is a fantastic, helpful addition to an already quality item.
Bottle stays in place very well and can be topped up in situ, perfect.
on 6 July 2013
I went for this item as most reviews said that it did not leak. I have found this to be true, no leaks, easy to fill and use, will always buy this style of drinker in future.
on 12 August 2017
Excellent so far, haven't actually tried it with the hamster yet but it is clear that it does not drip at all half as much as classic water bottles, three drips a day? Five at most? Honestly.

And one thing which was crucial was that the suction cups/pads were strong enough and held to my plastic bin cage, they 100% are and I actually struggled to get them off again, a Syrian hamster, even the biggest, would not be able to knock it down.

I bought the medium size and that is perfect :)

10/10 would buy again
on 3 December 2017
We chose this bottle as we needed to mount a bottle on the inside of our guinea pig cage with non standard bar widths and this can be mounted on either inside or outside by moving the mount direction. We found we needed a lot of force to attach the spout to the main bottle but once in we find it doesn't leak, piggies can drink from it easily, and you can fill with a jug in-situ without removing from the cage. Its quieter than the standard bottles too.