on 2 February 2014
I have a jack russell dog and he loves this food - it also very obviously agrees with him as he is very well toned, athletic looking and his hair quality is superb. The food isn't bone dry which I think is a plus as he doesn't get as thirsty from eating it.

The only cons are the price, which I think is quite high for dog food! I mix this 3kg bag with a 1kg bag of cheap dog biscuits to bulk it out a bit more and make it last a bit longer.

The bags that the Hill's Science food comes in are SUPERB. It has a zip-lock at the top which is super smooth and you don't have to worry about it at all. I also have a Hill's Science Plan cup which I leave in the bag and use to measure out food.
on 1 May 2014
This was a good product overall but the only nit pick is that my two Lhasa apso wouldn't eat them by the self but all i add is some other food with more flavor and some meat and they ate it all. I love how you mind is put to ease that your dog has every thing you need in his or hers diet. Great value for money I saw at the vets that i got to that this was £34 would really recommend it.
on 30 May 2014
Still waiting for food to arrive. Had to buy more. My dogs love this food. Small biscuits mean its easy for my jack Russell to eat. Shame its late getting here
on 18 February 2014
I have always used this for my dogs and they absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the service and price are excellent - always recieved in double quick time.......
on 11 January 2014
I have two adult chihuahuas at home and they love this food. It keeps them in good shape, not fat nor skinny just the right weight! I recommend this product.
on 2 January 2014
its the best product which was introduced by the owner of a dog. i don;t know much of dog diet since i don't own one. but i believe it is a healthy meal.
on 15 May 2014
love it my little dogs only like this, expensive but worth the money for them to get a well balanced meal. packaging good comes on time.
on 8 February 2014
This is great value, arrived on time, would recommend, hills great value for money and my dog loves it. will buy again
on 20 December 2014
Well the dog likes it. Me on the other hand cannot comment as I have not tried it!
on 16 April 2015
My dog liked this product and I bought it to help with his dental care.