Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 14 April 2017
Adele has the perfect voice for this song as she pleads in that throaty, seductive manner to make someone feel, not only her love, but her voice. The crispy, firm piano intro is perfect as one awaits the stars entrance.
on 7 May 2017
Who can not like this? "make me feel my Love" Just says it all...One of my favourites along with "Hello"! :)
on 24 June 2014
What a lovely song. Sung with so much more feeling by a woman. Her voice has just the right pitch. could listen to Adele for hours.
on 17 February 2014
I love this version of the song, Adele has such a beautiful voice. There are some lines missing from the original song but it doesnt matter its still fab
on 17 December 2014
Great thanks
on 12 March 2015
Fab
on 8 July 2017
Brilliant song
on 28 August 2010
i just heard this song on the x factor and had to find out who sung it - its a wonderfully simple song and it gave me goosebumps. Fabulous.
on 29 December 2010
I had heard this song when it was released, but never bothered to purchase it. Then when Rebecca Ferguson from the X Factor did the cover, I was reminded about it and got my lazy butt off the sofa and bought the song.

The song was originally done by Bob Dylan and it appeared on his 1997 album,Time Out of Mind.

Make You Feel My Love is a gorgeous song, which is about the singer (Adele in this case) telling somebody that despite 'the whole world being on your case' they'll do everything for them to 'make you feel my love'.

The song only made it to number 4 on the UK Singles Chart and I truly believe it should have been at least number 2, if not number one.
on 23 January 2011
This is sad but the track is so warm that it makes me feel better every time I hear it.
I chose this as the track for my Mothers funeral, for me it is about unconditional love.
It may be your Mother your Lover, even your best friend, but when it comes along recognise it.
So this is the track that does it for me and that is why