Customer reviews

Dear Science,
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 9 April 2013
This is the best album I have heard in a long time, funky, soulful and a bit different / more modern than my normal taste in Music. The last half of the album in particular is just mind blowing; I've listened to it every day for the last 3 weeks and still not bored with it! After listening to this I bought there other albums, I can't say I was disappointed but in my opinion they aren't as good as this one. It is there best work to date.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 19 December 2008
I had heard of this band quite a while ago, and hype was building momentum behind them. I jumped on the bandwagon and downloaded this for a meagre £3, a bargain!! When I listened to it, it wasn't anything amazing, but I gave the album a couple of listens and am starting to enjoy it more. There were a couple of songs I recognised; dancing choose and golden age which I've probably heard on the radio or something. It is an album of music that works best as a album, not singles in my opinion. The music itself is quite calm and intriguing in some instances. It doesn't sound like conventional 'indie' but seems to be something completely different. The lyrics tend to blend in to the song well, and don't lyrically stand out but complement the music nicely.