Customer reviews

on 13 January 2016
Don't be stupid "such a lovely song, I can watch it all day typical irish dance very we done, all the tracks are worthy, high performance
on 29 June 2016
Heard this on Coronation Street and loved it. Down loaded it straight away, play it full blast and attempt to sing along!! 😊
on 19 June 2012
This track always has my feet going. Yes I know she's a bit country/middle of the road pop but at least you know what she's singing about. And the rhythm is ideal for my jogging pace.
on 26 April 2016
Great fun to sing along to... and bizarrely, it's a hit with my nine month old baby too.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This is a good product. I like it. This is a good product. I like it. This is a good product. I like it. This is a good product. I like it.
on 13 November 2014
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 September 2014
Great track
on 17 March 2014
This item suits the purpose well. In general, a positive bit of business and I would recommend this dealer to anyone.
on 22 January 2016
Best song ever xx
on 30 July 2013
OMG! Shania.......this takes me back in time.
The opening music..........is enough!
And.....the MP3 here gives you more than the usual snippet, to remind one just how catchy this song is and have it running through your head the rest of the day.......sorry!