on 1 November 2010
I really enjoyed this DVD. The adventures are full of drama and action, the graphics are impressive, and of course we have the positive Postman Pat approach we've come to love and expect.

However, my almost 2-year-old son found it a bit overwhelming the first few times he saw it, perhaps because there's too much action and detail. The spinning logo used for scene separation is a modern touch, but it seems that my 2-year-old is more confused than impressed by it.

So, I would highly recommend this DVD for older pre-schoolers, but would caution parents of younger pre-schoolers against it, and recommend that they rather get one of the older, slower Postman Pat productions.
VINE VOICEon 28 September 2010
My son was really upset when postman pat was taken off the cbeebies Iplayer and as he kept asking for it for some time I came to find a postman pat dvd for him to have, I was suprised how cheap the dvd was - it's really good value. He was really happy with it, as any young fan of postman pat probably would be. It is quite a long dvd I felt the amount of episodes for this price was really good, and would recommend it to any other parents of postman pat fans. Definitely handy to have in the house for a rainy day or when you have to stay at home
on 17 May 2018
Grandchildren like this DVD. Very satisfied with it.
on 18 October 2009
My son is new to Postman Pat but he was a favourite of mine as a child and so I was buying this DVD as much for me as for him! He is 2 years and 4 months and he has thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Pat and his friends through these stories. Yes, as one reviewer said, the "Special Delivery" music can become a little annoying, but show me a kids cartoon that doesn't have a lively theme tune! My only criticism is that there aren't more stories as they can become a little repetitive for the parent watching, but otherwise, these are fun, innocent stories that my son has watched over and over again.
5 people found this helpful
on 4 November 2009
I bought this DVD for my 2 and a half year old son and think that it was money well spent. On a long car journey it was the only DVD he wanted to watch and continued to ask for it during our time away on the holiday. There are 6 episodes on the DVD and all are fun filled with action packed pat making his special deliveries using all his new modes of transport including a motorbike, and my son's favourite the helicopter. The theme tune will get stuck in your head but overall a fantastic DVD and I would highly recommend it to any famliy with kids from about 18 months, hope to see more of these new style Pat adventures soon!
8 people found this helpful
on 17 February 2011
This originally did not arrive due to the problems with the mail over the very bad weather and I was immediately credited with the amount; the original order eventually arrived but I had already ordered another one. The customer service was excellent and both DVD's have found 'good homes'!!
on 13 January 2016
Very good
on 23 April 2013
My 3 yr old son loves it, and I still love Postman Pat too, 6 stories and all good, I can see him wanting to watch Postman pat daily and hear the original theme tune song which I always loved. "Thank you" for a great DVD
on 8 October 2009
This is a great DVD with fun & exciting stories. We only had two Pat DVDs prior to this arrival and needless to say we were in need of a change (parents not child!) to help retain some form of sanity! Noah really loves Pat, to say he's only 15 months he likes old Pat & more recent Pat just as much as eachother. Pat & friends certainly have moved up in the world since I was a kid though - mobile phones, helicopters, who knows what he'll get next!
2 people found this helpful
on 15 May 2013
My daughter loves Postman Pat and we were going away for a week, so not SKY + . This DVD filled the gap with more lovely and fun tales from Pat and friends. very happy with delivery etc.