on 28 April 2012
Showing as one of the cheapest battery replacements on Amazon for my Samsung camera, one wonders if it can be true. Battery delivered, charged in the camera well within the prescribed time and works as well as the original or replacements sold at the higher price. With a 2 year warranty, keep the paperwork from Ex-Pro, can't be beaten. A good buy. Our local camera shop sells the Samsung/Duracell replacements at £36.00p.
on 28 April 2010
I hadn't turned my camera on for a year. new battery, and hey, it works.
I chose a 4* rating because said item does what it says on the packaging
I've used this product on a few occasions now & it's exactly what I was looking for
& yes said product met my expectations that is for sure well satisfied cheers
& yes I would recommend said product to future prospect clients because
it's good value for money does what it says it does in the packaging &
one would not be disappointed with said product that's is for sure enjoy :-) :-)
on 12 September 2010
Very pleased with this battery as my camera is now working very well. The cost of buying this battery from Amazon was a lot cheaper than elsewhere.
on 10 March 2013
This is a replacement for the 'run down' battery in my Mother-in-law's camera. As you would expect from a make like Samsung, the battery worked perfectly after its initial charge was completed.
on 16 January 2013
Camera not used for a long time so purchased this item after reading reviews. Camera works fine now and also has a two year warranty
on 9 December 2016
bought for my Mum's camera, will post a better review in about 6 month's time - when she next uses the camera1 ha ha
on 23 August 2016
Battery when fully charged didn't seem to last as long as I expected but great to have a spare battery which works!
on 22 July 2016
Arrived on time wrapped well and works great with pro battery charger I bought. Long live my camera.
on 11 February 2013
The quality of the battery is great. It came fully charged so was able to use the camera at once

See one answered question