Customer reviews

Trompe Le Monde
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 13 August 2014
Although not as well recieved as earlier pixies Albums, Trompe le Monde delivers the goods in my opinion, perhaps it was just that the pattern had been established at this stage and fans (and maybe even the band) wanted more progression. For all that there are some killer tracks on Trompe Le Monde and it's a little gem in itself that's often overlooked by the overplayed Dolittle.
on 20 June 2017
😊
One person found this helpful
on 22 February 2017
Later stuff from the pixies
on 26 February 2013
Bought this to complete the collection after reading an official biography of the band. Better album than I remember not quite up there with Surfer Rosa & Doolittle but has it's moments. Some quite mad loud punky thrash moments too. Worth owning just for that Jesus & Mary Chain cover, Head On.
on 30 May 2018
Great lp thanks
on 23 January 2015
No where near as good as Bossanova!
on 21 October 2015
Perfect condition and the music was as good as I recalled (in a Pixies kind of way).
on 27 September 2013
I'm re-discovering my love of the Pixies and twenty years on find them to be even better than I remember. Never liked the album cover though, reminded of biology class age twelve.
on 28 May 2015
Alec Eiffel mmm lovely
on 12 June 2014
Have been meaning to get the Pixies albums for ages, now I have got 3 so thats start, I have a few favourites, The Navajo Know, The Sad Punk and Subbacultcha.