on 18 June 2017
The music on this LP is brilliant the Lp sleeve is simple.
on 21 February 2017
Bought it for my partner and he loves it.
on 21 July 2017
Great album as described. Great seller
on 30 January 2013
A Classic Album from this group and a must have.

Great songs and really great to listen to.

I recommend this to anyone.
on 14 February 2016
Good cd
on 22 July 2017
Just started listening to the Pixies. Amazing band!
on 2 March 2017
Wow great classic old school album. Still very fresh
on 27 April 2004
This greatest hits album, brought out to celebrate the reformation of thePixies, is certainly a great deal better than the previous one, entitled'Death To The Pixies'. Now Death To The Pixies was a good enough greatesthits album, but it really focused a little too much on the Dootlittlealbum, rather than giving equal attention to each album.
This greatest hits package is a great deal better. It contains tracks fromall 5 of the Pixies albums which each have their share of great tracks.This CD also contains a number of B-sides and cover versions. However,these could already be found on the 'Complete B-Sides' album. It isslightly disappointing that there are still no new tracks buried out to beput on here (not to mention the fact that the awesome 'I Bleed' and 'RockMusic' are still not on here!!!) but that doesn't change the fact thatthis is still a killer collection of songs!
Newcomers to the Pixies would be wise to buy this album, as it containsmost of their best songs and is a great introduction to their great music.However, anyone who already owns all 5 albums and the B-sides collectionreally doesn't have much to gain from this.
Despite some disappointments, I have given this album a 5 star rating asit is still a collection of some of the best songs ever written!
on 6 May 2004
I discovered the pixies via a neighbourhood friend, debaser was the song that did it. It was first on the tape he made me. Since then, I bought Doolittle, Surfer Rosa. Later on Trompe Le Monde and last year BossaNova (till then I was happy with the copy I stole from my brother ;) )
And in the meantime I got the chance to pick up come on pilgrim.
There's not really a "bad" pixies-song. I like 'em all, and most of them are assembled here on this compilation, which imho is a better oversight than previous ones. Probably I'll buy this too, to get my collection complete. Just like people who buy this compilation, will get into buying the whole backcatalogue..
Tom.
on 15 June 2004
Having bought most of the Pixies on vinyl and tape many years ago, I really havn't listened to them for quite a while. Time had dimmed the memory of just how good these guys were, and it was not 'til I forked out for this "best of" that the rush of listening to their 3 minute wonders flooded back. From "Monkey goes to heaven" to "Here comes your man" it was a solid hour of pleasure. I could proselytize about their importance and how they've influenced so many bands, but that's best left to Mojo and other assorted pundits. For me its simply worth the money.