Customer reviews

Format: Video Game|Change

on 29 November 2009
My kids find it hard to play, it starts with a level of shooting planes in the sky that took me ages to complete for them before they could get into the game, then it's alright but not great, graphics aren't the best and now it never gets played. I would'nt recommend it for younger children.
on 24 March 2010
The game itself, like most movie spin off's is a little "rough at the edges". It all seems a bit rushed and gimicky. That aside it is a fun little game that will keep younger children entertained for a short period. The basic levels are quite easy and children can easily play it alone however when the bosses are reached an adult may need to take over as they are extremely repetetive and we quite often found ourselves wondering "What do we do?".

In all, worth a purchase if your kids liked the film and you're happy for them to get bored of it quite easily!
on 6 April 2010
Bought this game for my nephew aged 6 and it was sooooo difficult to get into, I think the age is wrong on this game as a few of us as adults struggled to get into it!! was not the cheapest game either so all in all a complete waste of money!!!
on 15 January 2011
We've never been able to get past the first flying game, so our 4 year old has no hope. It's been a real waste of money.
on 5 March 2010
My 6 year old son loves Wii Up. Very good for the family. There are 3 flying games and then 11 or so "quest cards". You have to complete a level before advancing to the next one and all of them require team work. Good graphics too. Highly recommended.
on 14 January 2010
My boys were very keen to get this game and have really enjoyed it so far. Not that taxing and probably only for 6-10 year olds. Very good for co-coperative play. Overall good especially for the Amazon price.
on 28 December 2009
Good Game, not particularly taxing, ideal for a younger player but better with two people to work together. Graphics are quite good and game play is OK.
on 2 September 2013
I am 8 and I played this when I was 7 and the planes level at the beginning was very hard. I've tried it again and it is a very good game. You just need to be able to get past the planes on level 1. It has got 11 levels and some are a bit hard.
on 24 April 2012
I was a little concerned, having read that some children had found the game difficult to master. My 8 year old son needed no help and has thoroughly enjoyed playing it. On-time delivery and no problems whatsoever with the product.
on 22 March 2013
I know its rated for 3 yr olds but it got on my nerves as the old man kept repeating the same thing all the time .I gave it away to a friend