on 7 November 2011
I had been looking for ring binder wallets for ages but had been unable to find them anywhere and began to wonder if they actually existed.

I needed them to keep important or confidential paperwork in, to prevent it from falling out or getting mixed up with other stuff in my work folder.

Finally, after much searching, I found these. They arrived promptly,are perfect for my needs and are so useful I will probably order more.
on 1 May 2012
Needing to file thick documents and booklets in A4 lever arch folders, I found the standard lightweight plastic wallets useless as the wallets tended to rip or the documents eventually spilled out. So, I started the search for heavyweight or sealable punched wallets and, eventually, I found these which are brilliant. Sturdy and well-made, they are perfect for filing away bulky documents or CDs within a lever arch file system. With speedy delivery too, these are well worth the price - just put in my second order for more! If you're looking for this type of wallet, can't recommend these highly enough.
on 24 December 2012
This is a very durable product with the reinforced side for in a ring binder. I am happy with this product as it does what I need and I can see through it to know what it contains.
on 26 June 2013
How sad eh? How can one be soo happy about ordinary ring binder wallets? Well I love them, they are sturdy and keep all my bits like manuals and small booklets and receipts all neat and tidy, without the fear that if turn the file upside down the papers will drop out! Will probably buy more!
on 7 March 2017
This brand is a very good quality and this goes into my son Pokemon Collection for the big cards as well as for his piano's ring folder. It keeps very well for anything uo to a4 size....so my son keep his a5 size note book in it. This prevent misplacing and forgetting to bring it as the teacher keeps the piano records in there.
on 8 November 2016
Good. I didn't use them as much as I'd expected so I can't comment on how durable they are, but they seemed quite strong and are a really good idea for keeping loose papers, receipts, manual etc in the appropriate files
These are very good strong wallets that can fit into a ring binder, with a reassuring button to keep the items safe. A very useful item to have a multiple of reasons, in our case we use them to keep receipts and similar items for accounting purposes and you know you're not going to damage or lose the contents - highly recommended.
on 30 April 2016
Great folders - I use them for monthly receipts so wanted something not too bulky but able to keep all different sizes of paper (train tickets, A4 size paper etc). They can then be filed in a ring binder to keep the whole years worth of paperwork together in one place. So perfect for my need. I think the popper would not last too long if it was being used constantly, but for me that isn't an issue. A little expensive in my opinion, but work well for my needs so was prepared to pay that little bit more.
on 7 June 2013
I heard about these ring binder wallets from a friend in the US and was so delighted to find some sold here - I use them for keeping my various sewing projects in and can just lift the wallet out when I am ready to work on one!
on 7 January 2016
The actual plastic popper files are really good. The problem is that they do not fit my A4 binder. I had to go and enlarge the holes in each one in order to make them fit. I am not sure if the fault is with the snopake or with the binder (Esselte Presentation Ring Binder Polypropylene 4 D-Ring 60 mm A4 - White)