on 3 March 2010
I purchased this VGA cable with a bit skepticism. I had read pretty much all the other reviews (consisted of good, bad and neutral!) and at the price it was I thought naturally there might be a few issues with it. HOWEVER, I have used the cable to connect my laptop to my Samsung 32inch LCD TV and can say I have had NO PROBLEMS whatsoever. I haven't encountered any ghosting or poor quality image (which I was worried about reading some of the reviews). The item was delivered promptly and was well packaged too.

Overall, great product (in both quality and price). If you are looking for a top quality VGA cable at a great bargain price then I highly recommend this!!!

Hope I've helped. Thanks for reading!
77 Comments| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 November 2016
The item I received was actually slightly shorter than 1.8m which did cause problems. The build quality was poor and one end had a loose/intermittent connection which needed to be wiggled occasionally to function. I only used the cable for a few days before replacing with a better quality one which was only slightly more expensive and is much better value. In hindsight, I should have returned the cable but this was a year ago now, I certainly wouldn't recommend this cable.
on 6 June 2012
Luckily this product works fine after a bit of "doctoring".

The cable arrived with one end in tact however, the other end was bent out of shape and the pins were wonky. I had to safely and carefully bend the pins and connector back into shape with a bread knife so it would work. Luckily, it works fine and I have no problems with it and it's good value for money for the quality it produces but I suggest the seller should take more care in the packaging of their products and bear in mind that things can get damaged during shipping as I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't damaged pre-dispatch.
This is a good, thick VGA to VGA cable. We bought it when the thin cable supplied with our projector started to get intermittent. This has a much more quality feel about ti, with robust plugs, IR suppressors at each end, and good resistance to cottering.
on 7 February 2013
it works, but it puts out bad picture quality the screen becomes blurry. I bought two cables to set up my switcher and both gave out the same bad picture quality. I thought it was the switcher at first but then tried it with another brand of cables and the picture quality was perfect. if I was you guys and you read my review. spend another £2-3 on another brand. 1 star for the price and another because it works(but for how long).
on 31 January 2016
Perfect cable, Lasted me years until a flood came sadly and didn't bother testing it after I knew it got drenched so threw it away for safety reasons!
on 23 January 2013
if you try put it in the wrong way which im sure some people do it will bend the metal connector pins really easyly. make sure if you get this your carful with it as its not as strong and sturdy as i thought, feels and looks cheap and nasty maybe you should spend abit more money on a decent one, im not happy with mine, its ok but i dont like it.
on 20 February 2017
Works a treat thank you :)
on 26 April 2017