Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip

• Customer reviews

on 25 April 2015
I bought this shortly before heading off on a snowboarding trip as I had realised that my gloves had become soaked through during a pre-trip lesson. The liquid arrived in a small bottle with an applicator sponge - a bit like the instant shoe polish you can buy in supermarkets. I applied it generously to a pair of dry gloves and probably used about 1/3 of the bottle. During my week away, the gloves stayed dry and warm. Considering that as a beginner I spent a lot of time with my hands on the snow I was very impressed. No need to dry the gloves out in the evening as they were bone dry. Very pleased with this product.
on 17 November 2016
Easy to apply and effective. Bought this for a 1500 mile RoI motorbike tour, but it was hot and sunny for 2 weeks !! Since then it has performed well in the worst that the British weather can throw at you. I have used a wide range of waterproofing systems for both leather and cloth gloves, but Nikwax are the masters.
on 30 August 2015
It works, but the sponge applicator came apart on the first glove!! But I now just spread it over the gloves with a small cloth. It does help keep my motorcycle gloves dry though. (Just needs a more robust applicator!)
One person found this helpful
on 14 December 2015
Got tired of getting soggy fingers on the motorbike and thought I would give this stuff a try. Have been caught in storm Desmond and I can say without doubt that this stuff works. Gloves were dry and did not leak. Just take your time when applying this to the gloves and work well into the seams. Let it dry properly and you are on to a winner. A must for every motorcyclist.
on 3 October 2012
Firstly this product is easy to apply and so far has proven waterproof throughout some reasonably heavy rain. However there is a noticeable loss of grip, if you apply the product to the underside of your glove. Although I wouldn't say its important for commuting it is something to consider.

Overall I am quite happy with it.
on 3 November 2017
Great product works brilliantly
on 16 April 2013
This product simply did nothing to enhance waterproofing of my gloves that have thin leather palms and fabric uppers. Cannot explain why. I have used Nikwax products to wash and proof jackets with complete success.
One person found this helpful
on 2 September 2017
Brilliant stuff. It works.
on 18 November 2016
gloves totally waterproof now
on 20 June 2016
have used it but not had lots of rain yet but looks ok