Customer reviews

Muc-Off Bio Bike chain Degreaser, 500 ml
Style: Degreaser|Change

on 12 October 2017
I really like this stuff, it does a great job on my commute bike. I wouldn't want to use it inside the house, but outside, with the bike on a workstand, it's straightforward to apply, and the muck/oil drips off rapidly (hence why you need to be outside). Spray to the cassette and a few other areas, leave for 5 minutes, rinse with water then dry the chain, finally applying new lube. Never had any issues, and lasts me a couple of months (I use quite sparingly) when I clean the cassette about every 2 weeks or so.
on 31 August 2016
Just as good as WD-40, and has a more pleasant smell too! :/ Also bio-degradable, so better for us all.
Only small con is there's no small plastic tube to better direct the spray (that you'd attach to the nozzle).
on 6 April 2017
Good for those annoying bits between the rear cassette rings
on 27 June 2017
I really cannot understand or believe how this works. I have had my bike for 6 years and I can now see a new chain after using this cleaning agent. It's truly amazing.
on 27 March 2017
Great product. Did the job as advertised very well.
on 5 March 2014
i think this stuff is magic, it works a treat, grease/grime/anything that sticks to your cassette just comes right off. I cycle a fair amount (150+ miles a week) and regularly clean my bike and have stopped looking for any other products as this one is terrific. Buy it you wont be disappointed at all.
on 25 November 2016
I've used loads of this tour of product but this seems so far to work the best, and by that I mean the quickest. It gets rid of most oil and dirt on the chain with light agitation. When the chain is really dirty I follow up with Fenwicks foaming chain cleaner and the running gear is just like new. A plus is that it doesn't seem to mess with the grease in the wheel bearings either, so bonus there.
on 26 June 2016
Nothing wrong with Amazon service. The product itself seems to only do a half hearted job
on 18 May 2017
It degreases grease. What do you know
on 15 September 2016
Works great. I spray it on and 5 mins later wash it off with a sharp jet of water...job done!