Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 March 2016
I came to this group in a roundabout way via Opa the Jazz/ Funk group of the seventies. I loved their albums. Eventually I traced back a few years and came to Los Shakers. I must admit that I come at their work from the opposite angle to the other reviewer. Obviously they were Beatles influenced as were so many Garage bands of the period wherever they were in the world. However they were not simple copyists and did not parody as did the Rutles. They wrote good material and played well and in a way that was n affectionate tribute to their dominant influence. No track outstays its welcome. All in all, across their music, you can see them taking the same path as the Beatles themselves: from moptops to psychodelicos. They are lovely memories of a different time. When released we never heard them in England but they deserve a wider hearing and I hope others enjoy the reissues as much as I have. Thank you Los Shakers.
on 29 February 2012
If to speak frankly they aren't pleasant to me. Are pleasant but not so more truly. I have presented disks. The friend loves them. After English blow all it fades. It as if after good wine to drink the cheap. To put it briefly - cheap group.