on 16 September 2013
I ordered this as an anniversary gift for my Husband and I am not disappointed. I didn't want anything too big as I wanted it to be easy to move around, something that could easily fit in a bag, or even a pocket and this works perfectly. I'm very pleased with the leather and fastening strap, it has a great rustic and ethnic feel to it that would be liked by both men and women. The paper is tightly secured in and looks easy enough to write on. The only odd thing was that the gift bag it came in had some sand in it, not sure if this was from the paper, but the book required a bit of a dusting down and the bag a shaking out. Other than that the book makes a beautiful gift and is of excellent quality. I'm considering ordering in a few more to dish out as gifts and have also added the larger version to my own wishlist so that I can use it as a travel journal.
on 21 January 2015
Wanted to start writing a journal, part autobiography, part philosophy and opinions on life so I purchased this. It's a cool little leather journal and the paper inside is a lovely material. The paper is fixed to the leather and in 3 sections so you can theoretically divide it into 3 seperate sections to write in.
on 11 September 2017
Gorgeous little book with an air of authenticity and mystery inviting you to write inside!
on 16 August 2017
bought for my son to go to uni excellent quality makes a excellent gift
on 26 July 2017
Lovely product, i have one & gave one as a present, she loved it
on 25 November 2014
It's a lovely little book - with blank pages for note taking, drawing, sticking in articles or flowers etc -- the leather case is perfect & is very tactile .
on 29 September 2017
Excellent product, exactly what I thought it was. Replaceable pages available for purchase.
Good value and fits handbag easily
on 5 August 2017
Exactly what I imagined and I shall be returning for more in the near future.
on 31 March 2016
Smaller than anticipated but excellent quality and speedy delivery.
on 10 December 2016
This has just arrived and it's absolutely STUNNING.
Out of all the things I've ordered I was dreading this the most incase it was a disappointment, but my word it was not.
I'm an artist and designer so even things like packaging matter and this did not let me down. It arrived in a beautiful little drawstring cotton bag with attractive type on the front and when I opened it the smell of real leather was delicious. Beautifully wrapped round with a long thin stand of leather, it opens up to good quality paper and if it wasn't a present for someone special, I'd be grabbing my pen to start drawing straight away (I always draw in pen). Lastly, why people complain about the size when it's exactly the size it states I don't know. Just get to know what A6 is and you'll understand it's the correct size. in fact, in my opinion this little travel drawing book is just PERFECT in every way. Thank you to Life Arts. Tiggy