on 28 February 2012
The product states they are unwrapped sweets however other reviewers had said they were wrapped and good for party bags... they're definitely not individually wrapped and so I have had to put each watch into a little bag before putting into party bags. Anyway, they were well packaged and if you're not fussy I'm sure they'd be ok in a party bag without being wrapped.
on 10 November 2013
Product if fine however I thought I was getting individually wrapped as per photo. Ive had to buy separate bags to put sweets in for party bags.
on 7 July 2015
Everyone loved them in their party bags which were given to kids and adults. Only thing is they did not come individually wrapped, so I purchased clear bags from waitrose to put them in which worked fine.
on 5 March 2014
It is what it says and these are always favourites with kids of all ages. Not recommended below 4 or 5 though as the candy is HARD.
I took off a star because even if the description says 'unwrapped', I don't like misleading advertising as the picture shows. This could be amazon's fault and not the vendor but still.....
Either way...do note they just come in a plastic bag so you have to individually wrap them if you're putting them in party bags.
on 27 June 2013
Arrived in great time, in the original product box and in their individual original wrappers, so I'm v pleased! Not sure if I got mine like that cos I ordered so many (30)? But perfect for my son's birthday party bags anyway!
on 6 February 2014
I saw this picture and saw the candy watch in individual wrappers, so thought would be ideal for party bag gifts. they came in just a small lunch bag, some looked really old. I could not give these out to children coming to my daughters birthday, I ended up putting them in the bin. the picture is mis leading, even though reading the discription it does saw unwrapped. a waste of money.
on 23 May 2013
These were a nice selection of sweet bracelet / watches. The kids really liked the novelty factor and the 'watches' themselves were much bigger than I expected. Would have liked a bigger range of watch colours. We only had orange and pink.
on 26 September 2011
My 3 year old loves retro sweeties! so I ordered these for him and he loves them too! great for party bags too, arrived quickly too.
on 15 July 2013
People really enjoyed these at my party - they are the exact same as the ones we had in the 80s! Everybody enjoyed them, great fun.

Please note, they don't come in individual wrappers like pictured. They were all in the same ziplock bag. Received in good time and condition. I would purchase from SAR-Holdings again.
on 13 September 2014
I should of read the other reviews and not just looked at the picture. They came as six in a big plastic bag and not in their own sealed packet like on the picture. I've put them in to the party bags still i just hope i don't get criticized by other parents. Only good points are they didn't get broken (thankfully) and i like the children will like them. They would of been a fab buy if they would of been like the picture in their own packet, then I would of give 5 stars.