on 14 July 2010
This is a great little product. It has three level elements which allow you to test every position without having to remove and replace the level. I can switch the camera position from flat landscape to the portrait position (left or right) and the cube will give me a level.

My only criticism is that the hard plastic cube has been manufactured with sharp edges and corners. Considering that you will be putting the camera to your eye, this could cause injury. I simply smoothed-off the edges with a sanding block. This was very simple to do and now the cube is much more tactile and safe.
on 13 August 2009
An essential bit of kit especially for landscape / architectural photography

Delivery was very prompt

Much cheaper than, and just as effective as, many similar products
on 14 January 2011
Nice piece of design. An ice-cube clear mould containing three bubble levels, one along each axis. Slightly difficult to see all three levels without walking around the camera (probably best used when camera is mounted on a tripod). My main criticism is that the item is poorly manufactured with sharp edges and unfinished mouldings. I had to force it onto the hot shoe and force it off again. This process produced a small crack in the hot shoe mount on the level which means it will probably snap eventually. I am also worried about possible damage to the hot shoe mount on the camera. The sharp edges and corners mean it is easy to scratch yourself. In the end I had to use a nail-file to smooth the mount so I could get it on and off with less force. It is good value for money but I recommend you at least use a file to finish it yourself.
on 17 April 2010
Very swift delivery. The level is basic but does its job well. Good value for money.
on 13 August 2010
The bubble level I got could be introduced into my Nikon D90 hotshoe only by force and I think it is quite important not to destroy my hotshoe. I e-mailed this shop but they answered curtly that they are very busy and if I send them the bubble level back, I will get my money back. Taking into account the low value of this object, I don't find worthwhile the trouble of sending it back. I would have valued much more an advice how to rectify the matter.
I experienced the service of this company disappointing. I will avoid buying a second time from it.
on 8 June 2012
Very simple potted cube of three level phials. As another customer has said the corners and edges are a bit sharp (due to high precision moulding no doubt!) but a caress with a nail file sorted them out. The hot shoe fitting is a little thin and although the hot shoe on my camera has spring tensioners under the slides I am wary that the level could easily drop out. A bit of thin paper packing under the cube shoe fitting helps.

Very good value, very useful for panorama shooting where you might be using the camera vertically or horizontally.

Very good service from the supplier MWB Guildford
on 12 May 2009
Its a must have for all photographers. Especially landscape photographer!
Never leave your hotshoe

High recommended to buy from BV Limited. As item arrived before amazon tells me the item has been shipped. what a joke
on 21 April 2011
I have had 2 of these levels and both have now been returned. The first level hot shoe foot was itself not level and so I asked for a replacement. The second level arrived and it was the same and also had so much air in the top bubble that it was impossible to take any horizontal reading at all. The seller issued a full refund with no problems.
on 1 April 2010
Allows horizontal and front-to-back alignment of the camera on the tripod in both landscape and portrait modes. More versatile than some of the competition, and much cheaper. I'm delighted with it.
on 13 March 2010
This is a quality product so don't be put off by the low price. It really is one of the best on the market.